|Standards:||ASTM D2565, GB/T16422.2、ISO4892-2、GB/T9344、ASTM D 2565、JIS K 7219、JIS Z 2381||Product Name:||Plasitcs Of Exposure To Laboratory Light Sources Xenon- Arc Lanmps Testing Machine|
|Warranty:||12 Months||Relative Humidity Range:||Light 30~75%RH ±3% /dark 30~95%RH ±3%|
|Humidity Range:||50%±5%||BPT Temperature Range:||40~110℃ ±2℃|
vertical flammability chamber,
horizontal flammability tester
ASTM D2565 Xenon-arc Exposure of Plastics Intended for Outdoor Applications Test Chamber ASTMG155-05a
Suitable for plastic, rubber, paint, ink, paper, medicine, food, cosmetics, textiles, auto parts, packaging materials, building materials, electronic and electrical products, etc.For scientific research, product development and quality control to provide the corresponding environment simulation and accelerated test, provide important test basis.
ASTM D2565, GB/T16422.2,ISO4892-2,GB/T9344,ASTM D 2565,JIS K 7219,JIS Z 2381.
|BPT Temperature range||40~110℃ ±2℃|
|Relative Humidity range||
light: 30~75%RH ±3% ; Dark:30~95%RH ±3%
|Exposure period||102 min dry ,18 min water spray|
|Black-standard temperature °C||
|Bright and dark time control||Free setting of cycle time|
|Irradiance Ranges:||0-60w/㎡ ( 300 nm to 400 nm)|
|Ambient temperature||±5℃ ~ +30℃ ≤85%R•H|
|Power supply voltage||AC380V±10% 50± 0.5hz|
Rainfall cycle time control:
- Spray cycle (102min / 18min)
- Spray cycle (60min / 12min)
- Spray pressure: 1.0kgf / cm2,
- Spray flow: 2.10 L / min
- Safety alarm control: low water level, blower overload, rotary machine overload, test over temperature, humidification over temperature, xenon lamp failure and other automatic diagnostic display control.
4. Box Materials:
- The outer bladders are processed by high-quality (t = 1mm) A3 steel plate CNC machine tools. (Now upgraded to arc corners)
- The liner is imported (t = 1mm) 304 high quality stainless steel plate.
- Insulation: Hollow insulation
- Double-layer high-temperature-resistant high-tension sealing strip is used between the door and the cabinet to ensure the tightness of the test area.
- The use of non-reaction door handles makes operation easier.
Contact Person: Sophia Su