|Product Namee:||IEC 60331 Electric Cables Under Fire Conditions Circuit Integrity Testing Machine EN 50200||Standard:||IEC 60331, BS 6387， EN 50200|
|Weight:||About 150 Kg||Warranty:||12 Months|
|The Flame Temperature:||0 ~ 1100 ºC Adjustable||The Input Voltage:||0 ~ 1000V; Can Be Adjusted|
IEC 60331 Fire Retardant Testing Machine,
BS 6387 Fire Retardant Testing Machine,
EN 50200 lab testing machine
IEC 60331, BS 6387 Electric Cables Under Fire Conditions Circuit integrity Testing Machine EN 50200
- Fire-resistant cable refers to the cable that can keep a safe running time in the case of flame combustion. Fire Resistance Tester is designed according to the requirements of IEC60331-11, and used to obtain the refractory characteristics of a fire resistant cable or optical cable under flame conditions.
- It is applicable to cables of rated voltage not exceeding 600V/ 1000V, including those of rated voltage below 80 V, matallic data and telecom cables and optical fibre cables.
- It is intended for use when testing cables of greater than 20mm overall diameter.
- IEC 60331
- BS 6387
- EN 50200
1. The burner is a belt type propane blowtorch with a Venturi mixer, and the burner nozzle is length 500mm, width 15mm;
2. Those burning holes are staggered into 3 rows, and the front width is 15mm, holes diameter is 1.32mm and these holes center distance is 2mm;
3. One end of the specimen holder is equipped with a clamp to fix the sample, and the other end is convenient for heat transfer along the longitudinal specimen;
4. All fixtures are made of stainless steel;
5. The cable sample is supported by two metal rings, and the middle length of the two rings is about 300mm;
6. An inner diameter of the sample supporting metal rings is 150mm, and the cross-sectional diameter of the ring is 10 ± 2mm.
7. The position of the burner torch from burning the bottom is not less than 200mm, and not less than 300mm from the tank wall.
1. Independent standard electrical control platform;
2. With intelligent detection function, when a short circuit in the sample during the test, automatic alarm and turn off the fire source.
3. Fuse current in the experimental circuit is 2A;
4. The sample is applied to power of AV 100V ~ 1000V adjustable;
5. The time can be set free for the fire, the time recommended by standards is 90min.
|The input voltage||0 ~ 1000V; can be adjusted|
|Timer||0 ~ 999min|
|The flame temperature||0 ~ 1100 ºC adjustable|
|The test load current||0.25A, can be adjusted|
|The breakdown current||2A|
|Voltage||AC 380V 3-phase, 50 / 60Hz, 30A|
Contact Person: Sophia Su