|Standards:||ASTM D2565, ISO 4892.2 ,GB/T16422.2, ASTMG155-05a||Product Name:||Xenon-arc Exposure Of Plastics Intended For Outdoor Applications Test Chamber|
|Warranty:||12 Months||Temperature Range:||RT+10℃~80℃|
|Humidity Range:||50%±5%||Xenon Lamp Power:||6.5kw|
vertical flammability chamber,
horizontal flammability tester
ISO 9705 Surface Products Full-Scale Room Testing Equipment ISO 13784-1
Simulates a fire that under well ventilated conditions starts in a corner of a small room with a single open doorway. The method is intended to evaluate the contribution to fire growth provided by a surface product using a specified ignition source. It is especially suitable for products that for some reason cannot be tested in a small laboratory scale, e.g. thermoplastic materials, the effect of an insulating substrate, joints, surfaces with great irregularity.
- ISO 9705:1993
- ISO 13784-1
- ASTM E 1537
- EN 14390
- The equipment consists of an ignition source, conical collector, exhaust pipes, fans, weighing station and measuring device component.
- Test system comprising: a gas collection and analysis system; gas control system; weighing measuring system; smoke density test system;
- Pipeline built-in temperature sensors, gas flow meters, gas sampling probe and a multi-stage filter sampling line analytical instruments to ensure long life.
|Fire material density||800kg/m cubed|
|Test room size||3.6m (L)* 2.4m (W)* 2.4m (H)|
|Catheter||0.4m (diameter), 5M(length including guide plate)|
|Sampling probe||2mm for 17 holes and 3mm for 16 holes|
|Door size||0.9m (W) x2.0m (H)|
|Square igniter size||250*250mm|
|Power supply||AC 380V, 50/60hz|
|Specification of cabinet||height = 1800mm, width = 900mm, and depth > 600mm|
- The system automatically fires and records relevant experimental data;
- Independent movable timing display platform.
- 10kV spark igniter, equipped with a safe cease-fire device.Fire fighting and drainage system design.
- Bipolar gas flow valve control system;Avoid leakage of air in the system caused by malfunction of solenoid valve, which leads to explosion risk;
- Stair design, convenient exhaust pipe maintenance.
Gas sampling system:
1. High-precision patent design sampling system;Ensure the sampling gas entering the gas analyzer is stable and free from impurities;Make the analysis result of analyzer more accurate;
2. Including particle filter;
3. Cold well: compressor principle refrigeration system;Gas sampling 0 ~ 5 ºC temperature control;
4. Air suction pump: provide gas sampling power source;
5. Drying cylinder;Oxygen and nitrogen dioxide were respectively analyzed for air drying and impurities removal.
6. High precision ball valve;Open and close the air circuit;
7. Flow controller.
1. Simultaneously analyze oxygen consumption, carbon monoxide and carbon dioxide production rate.
2. The resolution of the gas analyzer is: oxygen 0~25%, carbon monoxide 0~1%, and carbon dioxide 0~10%, respectively.
3. Set by-pass for quick response.
4. Data collection system: one set of dedicated collection system and brand lenovo computer
The following results are given graphically:
Heat release rate as a function of time [kW]Rate of smoke production [m2/s]Rate of CO-production [g/s]Rate of CO2-production [g/s]Rate of HCN-production [g/s]Heat flux to the center of the compartment floor [kW/m2]Mass flow in exhaust duct as a function of time [kg/s]
Contact Person: Sophia Su