|Standards:||ISO 9705、ISO 13784-1、ASTM E 1537、EN 14390、ISO5660-1||Power:||AC 220V/50HZ|
|Warranty:||12 Months||Ignition Source:||Propane Gas|
vertical flammability chamber,
horizontal flammability tester
DX8368B Surface Produts Full Scale Room Testing Machine
Specifies a test method that simulates a fire that under well ventilated conditions starts in a corner of a small room with a single open doorway. The method is intended to evaluate the contribution to fire growth provided by a surface product using a specified ignition source. It is especially suitable for products that for some reason cannot be tested in a small laboratory scale, e.g. thermoplastic materials, the effect of an insulating substrate, joints, surfaces with great irregularity.
The hazard fire growth is evaluated by the measurement of the rate of heat release of the fire based on calculation of oxygen consumption. The hazard of reduced visibility is estimated by the measurement of production of light-obscuring smoke.Phenomena attributed to the fire growth, for example flame spread and emission of burning droplets, are visually documented by photographic and/or video recording.
|Construction material||(600±200) kg/m³|
|Ignition source||propane gas|
|The burner||contact with the specimenthe burner,supplied with natural grade propane ( 95% purity )|
|Accuracy||at least ±3%|
|Flow rates of gas||464MJ/kg|
|The volume flow rate accuracy||±5%|
- The net heat output shall be 100kw during the first 10min after ignition and then shall be increased to 300kw for a further 10 min.
The maximum exhaust capacity:
- At least 35 m³/s at normal pressure and a temperature of 25℃
- The incandescent filament type and shall operate at a colour temperature of (2900±100)k.
- The lamp shall be supplied with stabilized direct current, stable within±0.5%(including temperature, short-term and long-term stability).
- The lens system shall align the light to a parallel beam with a diameter,D,of at least 20mm.
Contact Person: Sophia Su