|Supply Power:||AC220V ± 10% / 50Hz||Dimensions:||610 (width) × 350 (depth) × 650 (high)|
|Standard:||GB/T9775-2008 ISO6308||Power:||180w Automatic Ignition|
textile flammability testing,
horizontal flammability tester
Paper Gypsum Board Fire Stability Combustion Testing Equipment
Scope of application:
This test equipment is suitable for the thermal stability of paper gypsum board in the state of fire.
Tester consists of the test part and the control part of the integrated design, easy to install and schedule the scene, the test shell and the important components of stainless steel, smoke, gas corrosion.
Supply power: AC220V ± 10% / 50Hz (can be set to other power specifications)
Air source: gas or liquefied petroleum gas (it is recommended to use gas with good quality, user-supplied)
Dual burners, inner diameter Φ9.5mm ± 0.5mm, length about 100mm, with air conditioning holes.
Easy to adjust flame length, adjustable from 20mm to 100mm
The flame application time and holding time can be adjusted from 0 to 99 minutes and 99 seconds. The test process is automatically controlled.
Inner volume 0.05m3
Dimensions (mm) 610 (width) × 350 (depth) × 650 (high)
Comply with the standard: The fire resistance tester for paper surfaced gypsum board is a product developed according to the technical requirements for the determination of the fire stability of the latest national standard GB/T9775-2008 ISO6308 "Paper gypsum board" 6.5.15.
Reasonable structure design, high degree of automation of the control system, accurate recording time, stable performance, easy operation, automatic ignition function, digital display of temperature and time, is a good helper for your work.
Test principle: The sample is drilled and treated under specified environmental conditions. The sample was suspended in the middle of two fire vents with a strut, which was perpendicular to the specimen surface. Use liquefied petroleum gas as a heat source to supply gas to the two burners of the flammability analyzer. The burner orifice is 30mm from the plate surface. According to the standard, suspend the load under the specimen and light the burner. The thermocouple was used to measure the temperature at a distance of 5 mm from the plate surface. At the initial stage of the test, the carbonized protective face paper on the thermocouple should be removed without shaking the sample. Through regulation, the stability is controlled within (800±30) °C within 3 min, and this stability is maintained during the test. From the time the test piece meets fire, it is timed until the test piece breaks and breaks. Record the time for each test piece to be blown. Use the minimum value of five test pieces as the fire stability of the reorganization sample, accurate to 1 min.
1. The Supply Voltage: 220v ± 10% 50Hz
2. Power: 180w Automatic Ignition
3. Double Thermocouple Temperature Measurement; Temperature And Time Digital Display
4. The Flame Length 20mm-100mm Adjustable Range
5. Flame Application Time And Holding Time Can Be Adjusted In The Range Of 0~99 Minutes And 99 Seconds
6. Automatic Control Of The Test Process
7. The Sample Off Automatically Records The Burning Time
8. Gas Source: The Use Of Gas Or Liquefied Petroleum Gas (Proposed To Use Better Gas Quality, User-Owned)
9. Flow Adjustment Range: 100 ~ 1000ml/Min
10. Timing Accuracy: (Resolution): 0.1s
11. Test Temperature: 800±30°C, Accuracy Level 1
12. Temperature Stabilization Time: "3min (800 ± 30) °C
13. Sample: 300 (Long) * 50 (Width) Mm, Drilled On Both Sides 25mm
14. Hanging Load: 7,10,12,15,17,20N
15. Overall Dimensions: 700*300*600mm
Contact Person: Sophia Su