EN13823 Single Element Combustion Fire Resistance Testing Equipment for Construction Materials Single Burning Item
SBI Test Fire Testing Equipment Single Burning Item tester EN 13823
Scope of application:
The method used to determine the fire response performance of building materials or products (excluding floor covering materials and the products identified in EC Decision No. 2000/147/EC) in the Monomer Burning Test (SBI).
Standard: 2.18- 3.18
EN13823 "single burning test method (SBI)".
The test equipment includes a combustion test chamber, a control room, a trolley, a smoke exhaust pipe, a data collection and analysis device, and a gas supply control device.
1. Burning test room: L3000·w3000*H2400(MM) The top of the room is equipped with a gas collecting hood and a smoke exhaust pipe which connects the sampling pipeline. There is space for natural air entering and exiting under the small cart. The combustion of the sample during the test releases heat and combustion products from the exhaust pipe. Made of brick walls.
2. The ignition source, placed in the vertical corner of the cart 31KW propane rectangular sandbox burner (side length is 250MM high 80MM).
3. An integrated sampling area is provided in the exhaust pipe for placing the sensor and the sampling pipe.
4. Smoke speed: 0.50 cubic meters / S-0.65 cubic meters / S.
5. Test room ambient temperature measurement: diameter 1MM K type armored thermocouple, environmental pressure test: ± 200Pa
6. Flue outlet temperature measurement: Imported K-type armored thermocouple with a diameter of 0.5.
7. Temperature measurement accuracy: 0.5 °C
8. Exhaust duct high precision pressure sensor, accuracy ± 2Pa
9. Time recording system accuracy: 0.1S.
10. The smoke density measurement system can measure the smoke density during the test.
11. Gas analyzers and key components are imported.
12. With embedded computer and 84 inch liquid product display, with TCPP and RS-232 multiple communication interface options
EN 13501-1 Fire classification of building products and components - specific material application areas
- Sound and heat insulation materials (mineral wool board, glass wool, plastic parts, etc.)
- Textiles (curtains, etc.)
- Floor covering materials (bamboo floor, wood floor, plastic floor, carpet, rubber floor, etc.)
- Pipe fittings (air conditioning pipes, etc.)