The instrument is mainly used for testing the radiation resistance of protective materials against radiation heat penetration. The device is mainly composed of a radiant heat source, a fixed thermal insulation device, a mobile thermal insulation device, a sample fixing and supporting device, a temperature sensing device, a control device, a display device and accessories, etc. It has the characteristics of simple operation and multiple functions. It provides a test method for the radiation heat penetration resistance test of protective equipment such as firefighters' fire extinguishing protective boots, firefighters' rescue boots, firefighters' thermal protective protective clothing and other protective equipment.
GA 411-2003 —— Chemical oxygen respirator for fire self-rescue
GA 6-2004,GA 44-2004
(1) Easy-to-use automatic calibration and measurement functions.
(2) Color TFT display, numerical data and even temperature / time graph.
(3) Automatic burner ignition, with propane intrinsically safe control flow, equipped with electronic igniter
(4) The electric movement of the sample and the closing device allows positioning above the burner and the end of the test, withdrawing laterally.
1. The comprehensive test device for anti-radiation heat penetration performance is composed of a radiant heat source and a sample radiation test box.
2. The radiant heat source adopts infrared tungsten halogen lamp, AC voltage 220V, power 500W.
3. Radiant heat flux: 10kW / m2 ± 1kW / m2 and 40kW / m2 ± 1kW / m2, the radiant heat flux radiated on the sample surface is evenly distributed.
4. Specimen radiation test box: equipped with shutters with automatic timing control.
5. Measurement control box: composed of thermocouple, digital thermometer, absolute power meter and DC digital voltmeter.
6. Thermocouple performance requirements:
Measuring range: 0 ℃ -800 ℃.
Accuracy level: 3 levels.
Time constant: not more than 8s.
7. Performance requirements of DC digital voltmeter:
Accuracy: ± 0.05% (reading ± 2 characters).
Range: 0 V ~ 1000 V.
8. Performance requirements of digital thermometer:
Measuring range: 0 ℃ ~ 1300 ℃.
Resolution: 1 ℃.
9. The digital display shows the back temperature of the material after regular irradiation, and the irradiation time includes time points (30s, 1min, 3min).
10. Integrated design of fume hood and instrument, easy to operate.