|Machine Name:||Cone Calorimeter||Model:||DX8368|
|Warranty:||12 Months||Test Report:||Printable|
|Radiation Intensity:||100Kw/m2,||Test Voltage:||220V|
220V Cone Calorimeter,
Cone Calorimeter With Universal Casters,
220V Smoke Production Rate Test Machine
Heat Release Rate (Cone Calorimeter Method) Smoke Production Rate Test Machine
The oxygen consumption calculated from the oxygen concentration in the combustion product gas stream and the heat release rate during combustion of the combustion products can be used to accurately measure the heat release rate during the combustion process of materials, which is extremely important for predicting fire hazards and preventing flame retardancy.
Main performance parameters:
1. Radiation cone: heating power: 5Kv, radiation intensity: 100Kw/m2, equipped with three thermocouples to measure temperature.
2. Exhaust system: consists of centrifugal fan, fume hood, air intake and exhaust ducts of the fan, and orifice flowmeter
Maximum amount of sample box: 100mm*100mm*50mm or more.
3. Exhaust volume: 0.012m3/s~0.035m3/s (adjustable)
4. Timing value resolution: 1S error <1s/n
5. Oxygen analyzer: Siemens paramagnetic analyzer, 02 measuring range: 0-25%
6. Equipped with sampling pump and soot filter.
7. The gas flow adopts imported high-quality flow controller
8. Ignition voltage: 220V, double electrodes, to ensure safety during the test.
9. Smoke exhaust flow: The exhaust fan adopts frequency conversion control, which can realize the automatic adjustment of the exhaust flow from 0.012m3/s to 0.035 m3/s.
10. Control system: adopts Detection control program and ZWH4500 acquisition control card, which can realize automatic data acquisition and processing, data storage and output measurement results.
11. The equipment is controlled in two ways, manual and automatic, and can be switched to manual mode for operation.
12. The equipment is equipped with universal casters, which is convenient for users to move the equipment.
13. Exhaust system: A frequency conversion fan is used to control the exhaust flow, and the automatic control is realized by a microcomputer; the integrated orifice flowmeter measures the exhaust flow, so that the exhaust flow is highly accurate.
Contact Person: Sophia Su