|Product Name:||Molten Metal Splash Resistance Materials Test Machine||Dimensions:||1300 X 1500 X 700 Mm (W X D X H)|
|Weight:||100 Kg||Warranty:||12 Months|
Splash Resistant Material Test Machine,
ISO 9185 Material Test Machine,
100 kg Material Test Machine
Molten Metal Splash Resistance Materials Test Machine
Evaluate the material's resistance to liquid metal splash. During the test, an appropriate amount of molten metal is sputtered onto the sample placed at an angle. Attach a PVC film to the back of the sample to contact it. The damage is evaluated by recording the change of the PVC film after the sputtering process. According to the test results, repeat the test with a larger or smaller amount of metal until the damage to the PVC film is minimal.
ISO9185: Protective clothing - assessment of resistance of materials to moltenmetal splash.
1. Equipment by control cabinet, a test stand and a crucible;
2. PVC sensor film: comprising an embossed PVC sheet, of mass per unit area (300±30) g/ m² ;
3. Crucible, height 97mm, top diameter 80mm, bottom diameter 56mm, capacity 190ml;
4. Detachable crucible holder: the molten metal to be moved from furnace to the test apparatus;
5. Temperature probe: temperatures up to 1650℃,accuracy±10℃;
6. Pouring apparatus: consisting of the pouring device, a means of rotating the pouring device at constant angular velocity, a specimen holder with supporting frame and a sand tray;
7. The specimen holder: rectangular pin frame, (160±2)mm ×(248±2)mm, external dimension from 8mm square steel;
8. Sand tray: minimum dimensions of 250mmwide× 350mm long×50mm deep;
9. Pouring of molten cryolite: constant rate of (18±1.5)°per s;
10. The equipment control system is automatically controlled by PLC;
11. Dimensions: 1300 x 1500 x 700 mm (W x D x H), Weight: 100 kg.
Contact Person: Sophia Su