|Product Name:||Materials Glowing Wire Ignitability Test Machine||Standard:||IEC60695-2-10：2000|
|Power Supply:||220V 50Hz||Dimensions:||61x 120x 105cm (Dx W X H)|
|Flame Height:||The Test Flame Height Is 12mm||Warranty:||12 Months|
Wire Ignitability Test Machine,
IEC60695-2-10 Wire Ignitability Test,
Materials Glowing Test Machine
The glow wire test is to test the stability of electronic and electrical products during operation. The glow wire itself is actually a resistance wire loop with a fixed specification. During the test, it must be heated to a specified temperature by electricity, so that the tip of the glow wire contacts the sample for a standard time, and then observe and measure its state. The test range depends on the specific Test procedure.
Scope of application:
The glow wire testing machine is mainly suitable for electricians, electronic products, household appliances and their components and parts for fire hazard tests, and simulates the thermal stress caused by heat sources or ignition sources such as hot components or overload resistance in a short time. Suitable for solid electrical insulating materials or other solid combustible materials.
|Test chamber volume||0.5M3, 60x 95x 90cm (Dx W x H)|
|Dimensions||61x 120x 105cm (Dx W x H)|
|Flame height||the test flame height is 12mm|
|Air source||butane gas (provided by the user)|
1. Glowing wire: a ring with a diameter of 4.0mm is made of nickel/chromium wire
2. Temperature measuring device: 0.5mm armored filament thermocouple, can withstand high temperature of 1050℃
3. Heating current: when the temperature is 960℃, the current is between 120~150A
4. Force applied to the test: 0.8~1.2N, and limit the indentation depth to at least 7mm
5. Timer: timer for light-off duration (Ti) and flame extinguishing time (Te). Range: 0~99.99S
6. Glowing wire: 4mm±0.04mm Ni/Cr (80/20) special standard ring shape, horizontal standing;
7. Thermocouple: 0.5mm imported K-type thermocouple, sheathed heat-resistant 1100℃;
8. Glow wire heating temperature: 500℃~~960℃ (digital display can be preset), temperature fluctuation <3℃;
9. Test pressure of test sample to glow wire: 1.0N±0.1N (adjustable according to actual conditions);
10. Maximum ironing depth: 7mm ± 0.5mm (adjustable according to actual conditions);
11. Moving speed of test sample: 10mm/s~~25mm/s.
12. Severity level: the preferred values of the duration (ta) of the applied test flame are: 5s, 10s, 20s, 30s, 60s, 120-1s;
13. Outer box material: mirror stainless steel.
Contact Person: Sophia Su