IEC 60331, BS 6387 830℃ Electric cables 0.6 / 1.3 kv overall diameter under fire conditions Circuit integrity EN 50200
- It is applicable to cables of rated voltage not exceeding 600V/ 1000V, including those of rated voltage below 80 V, matallic data and telecom cables and optical fibre cables.
- Fire-resistant cable refers to the cable that can keep a safe running time in the case of flame combustion. Fire Resistance Tester is designed according to the requirements of IEC60331-11, and used to obtain the refractory characteristics of a fire resistant cable or optical cable under flame conditions.
- It is intended for use when testing cables of greater than 20mm overall diameter.
- IEC 60331
- BS 6387
- EN 50200
IEC 60331 Tester Instructions:
- The complete set of equipment includes test equipment and comprehensive measuring devices that comply with IEC 60331 .
- The test equipment includes a test device, a gas control device, a continuity check device, and a data acquisition system.
- Imported from the United States (Dwell) flowmeter, air and gas, the reading accuracy is not less than 1.5%, level 2.5 (2).
- The inlet pressure reducing valve can provide an outlet pressure of 0.1Mpa±3pa.
- Imported pressure gauge can provide 0-200kpa pressure range.
- Imported Omega thermocouple, 1.5mm in diameter, used for burner temperature calibration.
- The combustion test time can be set, and the gas can be automatically cut off.
|The input voltage
||0 ~ 1000V; can be adjusted
||0 ~ 999min
|The flame temperature
||0 ~ 1100 ºC adjustable
|The test load current
||0.25A, can be adjusted
|The breakdown current
||AC 380V 3-phase, 50 / 60Hz, 30A