After the welding wire is melted by the burner, it drops to a point of the vertically fixed sample, and counts the number of drops until the temperature of the temperature sensor behind the sample rises to 40°C. The burner is adjusted by a mass flow meter with a manual regulating valve, which can control the melting speed of the welding wire.
AQ 6103, ISO 9150: 1988, CSN EN 348: 1992,EN 348.
1. Droplet impact performance tester, including burner, sample holder, electrode drive device, burner flow controller, man-machine interface display device, etc.
2. The oxyacetylene welding torch is used to melt the metal strip, and the diameter of the welding nozzle is (1.2 +0.1) mm.
3. The stepping motor is used to drive the metal belt and set the running speed of the metal belt.
4. A 45° angle droplet guide mechanism with high temperature anti-sticking guide groove.
5. Fabric temperature sensor device, used to measure the temperature rise of the sample.
6. The counterweight copper hammer device is used to set the fabric pretension to 175g (+0.5g).
7. The temperature rise data can be automatically recorded, and the number of droplets can be recorded by the tester.
8. Drop guide to collect droplets and direct them to the sample in the vertical direction.
9. Senor is used to measure the temperature linked to the recording device.
10. Support frame and counterweight for the sample.
11. The speed of the motor can be adjusted so that the steel bar is fed at a speed of (10 f 1) g/mm.
12. The needle valve can adjust the flow rate of oxygen and acetylene.
13. The LCD screen displays and controls the motor speed.
Size: 700X850X500 (mm)
Electrical : requirements 220V, 50HZ, 5A
Environmental requirements temperature :(20 ± 2) °C, humidity (65 + 5)%
Gas demand oxygen, acetylene