|Control Method:||Manual||Output Power:||500W|
|Welding Area:||8 × 8mm||Welding Head Travel:||5mm|
foam compression test,
shore hardness tester for rubber
Automation Ultrasonic welding machine earband earline handheld welding
The ultrasonic welding head penetrates from the upper part to the lower part. The thermal energy generated after contacting the mold surface plasticizes and welds the material. The squeezed plastic flows upwards and forms an annular protrusion.
|Welding area||8 × 8mm|
|Welding head travel||5mm|
|Spot welding size||diameter 1-8mm|
Power form: Ultrasound
Principle of action: pulse
Cooling method: air cooling
Control method: manual
Frequency band: high frequency
Drive form: manual
Oscillation system: self-excited
1. Ultrasonic spot welding machine adopts NTK vibrator to ensure stable power and durability.
2. The use of 7075 imported aluminum alloy mold, high-quality components assembly, reliable performance, smart design of the whole machine, easy operation.
3. Central straight axis design. The transducer and the mold are in the same straight line to ensure stable output, strong and uniform power, and beautiful welding.
4. The double guide post design can solve the problem of reclining when welding.
5, high production efficiency, simple operation, the welding point after welding is firm and beautiful, without damaging the material itself.
6. Laser infrared positioning system, simple operation and accurate welding.
7. Designed for spot welding of non-woven fabrics and small plastic parts.
The amplitude is large at 20KHz. When the fusion surface reaches a high temperature melting point, the molecule itself is also destroyed. The 35K amplitude is small. It is used for welding high-precision products. When the temperature reaches the product welding point, the damage to the product molecules is small. It requires higher technology and better welding effect.
It can be used for spot welding of cup-shaped masks, stereo mask ear bands and webbing, Velcro, crafts, small plastic parts, etc.
Contact Person: Sophia Su