YY 0469-2011Mask Fame Retardant Tester
Scope of application:
The mask flame retardant tester is used to test the combustion performance of medical masks after contacting the flame at a certain linear velocity. It is a special test instrument for the flame retardance of medical masks. It is a test item to detect the flame retardancy of protective masks. Combustion power source. The system is equipped with a metal head mold. The mask is brought into the metal head mold. The metal head mold is equipped with a rotation speed that can be adjusted, a certain moving speed and height can be set, and it can be burned at a high temperature of 800 ° C. Flame retardant properties.
Mask flame retardant tester meets standardsGB 19083-2010, YY 0469-2011, GB 2626-2019
1. The mask fixture is a metal human head mold, which can fully simulate the actual use status of the mask.
2. The burner is equipped with a combustible gas interface such as propane (liquefied gas).
3. Burner height is adjustable.
4, burner positioning automatically.
5. Burning time and flame retardant time are automatically recorded and displayed digitally.
6. Equipped with flame temperature measuring probe and flame temperature display.
1. The linear speed of the nose tip of the head mold is (60 ± 5) mm / s
2. Flame height can be adjusted (adjusted to 40 ± 4mm when leaving the factory)
3. The diameter of the flame temperature measuring probe is 1.5mm
4. The temperature of the flame is (800 ± 50) ℃ at a height of (20 ± 2) mm from the top of the burner.
5. The distance between the top of the burner and the lowest point of the mask is (20 ± 2) mm
6. Burner height adjustment range is 30mm
7. The thickness of the metal die is 2 ~ 3mm, which is resistant to flame and combustion.
8. Burning time and smoldering time timer: 0 ～ 99.99 seconds, accuracy: ± 0.1 seconds
9. Power source: AC220V, 50Hz, 800W
10. Gas used: one tank of propane gas.
11. Weight: about 65kg