|Standards:||GB/T17430-2015 ASTM C411-82 ASTM C447-85 ISO 8142 ：1990||Supply Power:||220V±10V 50Hz|
|Usage:||Suitable For Rock Wool, Slag Wool And Glass Wool And Products||Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Power:||15KW||Name:||L2245 × W1500 × H1600 (mm)|
rockwell hardness test,
shore hardness tester for rubber
Thermal Insulation Material Maximum Operating Temperature Test Device
GB/T17430-1998, ASTM C411-82, ASTM C447-85 ,ASTM C411-82, ISO 8142:1990.
Applicable to the evaluation of the maximum operating temperature of loosely filled insulation materials such as felts, blankets, blocks, boards and pre-insulated thermal insulation products. It adopts CNC machine tooling and molding. The arc shape is beautiful and elegant. It has the characteristics of beautiful rust and corrosion resistance. Other parts are made of 45 # steel, and the surface is thicker plated / SUS304 stainless steel.
1. Heating plate: made of SUS304 stainless steel, with a test area of 900 * 450mm, surrounded by a protective layer, and a width of 80mm. On the lower surface of the heating plate, no less than five thermocouples measure its surface temperature. Four of them are fixed on the diagonal of the heating area of the heating plate, and the distance from each corner is 150mm. Center position of heating plate. The temperature measured at any point must not be lower than the required temperature, and the difference is + 5% or + 15 ° C, whichever is the smaller.
2. Heating tube: made of SUS304 stainless steel, with a length of 2M and nominal diameters of 88mm, 108mm, and 133mm. Three heating tubes are arranged side by side, which can test the prefabricated insulation tube shell separately. The end of the heating tube shall be provided with a protective section and auxiliary heater not less than 75mm long to prevent excessive heat loss from the end of the test piece. Install a thermocouple every 0.3m on the heating tube, and measure the surface temperature of the heating tube. Thermocouples are spirally arranged around the heating tube at 90 ° intervals. The temperature measured at any point must not be lower than the required temperature, and the difference is ﹢ 5% or ﹢ 15 ° C, whichever is the smaller.
3. Temperature measurement system: 5.0mm diameter thermocouple wire
4. Measurement temperature: 0-500, 0-900, 0-1250 ℃ (optional); adopt PLC + module to collect temperature.
5. Control part: adopt PLC module, microcomputer control displays hot surface temperature curve in real time, and output report.
6. Heating rate: 5 ℃ / min or 3 ℃ / min can be set.
7. Temperature acquisition: every 2min, and display with curve;
8. Thermocouple response time: <0.5s
9. Temperature error: ± 0.5 ℃
10. Timing error: 1s / h
11. Computer: a set of computers (at least meet the following requirements: first-line brand computers; CPU: INTEL I5-III generation or more; memory: 4G or more; hard disk: 500G or more; with serial port: control instrument operation; display: LED 20 inches or more LCD display, 1600 * 900 resolution or higher; windows XP system.), A printer. A set of test software.
12. Equipped with flat feet and feeler gauges: measure warpage.
13. Equipped with two sample tanks
14. Test furnace size: L2245 × W1500 × H1600 (mm).
15. Control box size: L500 × W500 × H1200 (mm), the control box is controlled by computer.
CNC machine tools are used for molding, the arc shape is beautiful and generous. It has the characteristics of beautiful rust and corrosion resistance. Other parts are made of 45 # steel, and the surface is thicker plated / SUS304 stainless steel.
Welcome to visit our factory for sightseeing!
|Supplier Company Name||Daxian International (HK)CO.,Limited|
|Company Address||Changlian Industrial Building, 168 Zhenan West Road, Xiabian Community, Chang'an Town, Dongguan, Guang Dong, China|
|Contact Person||Sophia Su|
Contact Person: Sophia Su