ISO 8142:1990 The Maximum Use Temperature of Thermal Insulation Testing Machine ASTM C411-82
Applicable to the evaluation of the maximum service temperature of insulation products such as loosely filled insulation materials, felts, carpets, blocks, plates and prefabricated insulation tubes.
GB/T17430-1998: the evaluation methods of thermal insulation materials the highest use temperature
ASTM C411-82: high temperature heat insulation performance test method
ASTM C447-85: thermal insulation materials the highest use temperature evaluation methods
ISO 8142: test method for determining the maximum service temperature of prefabricated mineral cotton shells.
1. Heating plate: made of SUS304 stainless steel, the test area is 900*450mm, surrounded by protective layer and width 80mm. On the lower surface of the heating plate, no less than five thermocouples measure the surface temperature, four of which are fixed on the diagonal of the heating zone of the heating plate, and the distance from each corner is 150 mm, and the fifth thermocouple is placed at The center of the heating plate. The temperature measured at any point shall not be lower than the required temperature and differ by +5% or +15 °C (whichever is smaller).
2. heating tube: made of SUS304 stainless steel, the length is 2M, the nominal diameter is 88mm, 108mm, 133mm three specifications. The three heating tubes are arranged side by side and the prefabricated insulated tubes can be tested separately. The end of the heating pipe shall be provided with a protection section not less than 75 mm long and an auxiliary heater to prevent excessive heat loss at the end of the test piece. A thermocouple was installed every 0.3 m of the heating tube, and the surface temperature of the heating tube was measured. The thermocouples are arranged around the heating tube in a spiral around the 90° interval. The temperature measured at any point shall not be lower than the required temperature and differ by +5% or +15 °C (whichever is smaller).
3. temperature measurement system: the diameter of the thermocouple wire is 5.0mm
4. Measurement temperature: 0-500, 0-900, 0-1250 °C (optional); use PLC+ module to collect temperature.
5. Control part: Using PLC module, the microcomputer controls the hot surface temperature curve in real time and outputs the report.
6. Heating rate: 5 °C /min or 3 °C /min can be set.
7. Temperature collection: Collect once every 2 minutes and display with curve;
8. thermocouple response time: <0.5s
9. temperature error: ± 0.5 °C
10. timing error: 1s / h
11. computer: a set of computers (at least meet the following requirements: first-line brand computer; CPU: INTEL I5-III generation; memory: 4G or above; hard disk: 500G or more; with serial port: control instrument operation; display: more than 20吋 LED LCD display, 1600*900 resolution or higher; windows xp system.), one printer. A set of test software.
12. Equipped with flat ruler and feeler gauge: measure warpage.
13. equipped with sample cans two
14. Test furnace size: L2245×W1500×H1600 (mm).
15. Control box size: L500×W500×H1200 (mm), the control box is controlled by computer.
Features: It is machined by CNC machine tool, and the arc shape is beautiful and elegant. It has the characteristics of beautiful rust and anti-corrosion. Other parts are made of 45# steel, surface thickened plating / SUS304 stainless steel.