|Standards:||NF P 92-501, ECE R118||Volume:||Width × Height × Depth 650 × 650 × 500|
|Timer:||0~99.99/S/M/H Can Be Set Freely.||Control Device:||Siemens PLC Touch Screen Control|
vertical flame test chamber,
fire test chamber
Automotive Interior Material Thermal Radiation Fire Resistance Testing Machine
The test method specifies the test method for testing the combustibility of insulation materials for automotive interior materials and is applicable to the identification of the flame resistance of non-metallic materials in automobiles.
According to the automotive interior materials of thermal radiation resistance test standards - ECE R118 Appendix 7 standard requirements, while meeting NF P 92-501 requirements.
Let the test material under a temperature-controlled radiation mask under a certain period of time heat radiation, and then check the material properties.
1) Test chamber made of refractory material, equipped with an exhaust device without powerful suction, volume: width × height × depth 650 × 650 × 500.
2) Electric heater;
3) Radiation sample holder: stainless steel ring, internal diameter 118mm, metal mesh 2.1 * 2.1mm, wire diameter 0.7mm;
4) Drip collecting tray: 300mm from the sample rack, collected as stainless steel, the inner diameter of the tray is 120mm, the height is 120mm, the bottom is sealed in a cylindrical shape, and the interior is filled with wool;
5) Bracket: used to support the heater and radiation sample holder, height 500MM.
6) Digital heat flux sensor imported from Germany: working range (kWm-2): 5, 10, 20, 50, 100, 200
7) Radiant hood: The power is 500W, when the radiation plane is a quartz disc with a diameter of 100±5mm, the heating coil (with an inner diameter of 100mm and outer diameter of 110mm) is heated at least 6 times around the heating wire in the spiral groove of the disc.
8) Timer: 0~99.99/S/M/H can be set freely.
9) Temperature adjusting device: It consists of a round copper plate with a diameter of 10mm and a thickness of 2mm. The center of the copper plate has a thermocouple connected to a temperature regulator. The test temperature can be adjusted to 300°C.
10) Accuracy class II thermocouples.
11) Control device: Siemens PLC + Taiwan Wei Lun touch screen control.
12) Air-conditioned room: temperature 23±2°C, relative humidity 65±5%.
Contact Person: Sophia Su