|Features:||Automatically Obtain The Percentage Of Oxygen Concentration||Material:||Mirror Stainless Steel|
|Standards:||JIS7201, BS2782, ANSI/ASTM, D2863, ISO4589||Burner Height:||450mm|
|Burner Diameter:||φ100mm||Glass Beads:||φ4.5mm Filling Height 95mm|
horizontal flammability tester,
vertical flame test chamber
ISO4589 and BS2782 Standard Digital OI Oxygen Index Testing Machine
It is the difficulty of determining the burning of materials in contact with a flame in the air. Suitable for homogeneous solid materials, laminates, films and film materials. This machine is designed according to GB/T2406 "Plastic combustion performance test methods - oxygen index method" standard.
Compliance with the standard: Compliance with JIS7201, BS2782, ANSI/ASTM, D2863, ISO4589, GB/T2406 standards.
Oxygen and nitrogen flowmeter each one
Oxygen, nitrogen, mixing pressure gauge each one
Burner height: 450mm
Burner diameter: φ100mm
Outlet diameter: φ40mm
Glass beads: φ4.5mm filling height 95mm
Specimen fixtures: self-supporting fixtures, and can hold the specimen-specific manual igniter vertically.
Principle of the method:
Under the specified test conditions, such as the room temperature state, in the oxygen-nitrogen mixed gas stream, the method for determining the minimum oxygen concentration required for the combustion of the sample is just maintained. The result is defined as the oxygen index.
According to the different ambient temperature of combustion, it can be divided into two kinds: room temperature oxygen index method and high temperature oxygen index method; meanwhile, it has different detection standards, namely ISO 4589-2 and ISO 4589-3. It is generally believed that the higher the oxygen index, the better the flame retardancy of the material, and the lower the oxygen index, the more easily the material will be ignited.
The sample is placed vertically in a quartz glass cylinder filled with oxygen mixed with nitrogen. Generally, the sample is ignited from the top and the combustion state of the sample is observed. If the material is continuously burned, it is observed whether it can maintain combustion for 600s. At the same time, observe whether the spread of the flame reaches the distance required by the standard. During the testing process, the user needs to continuously search for the percentage of oxygen that can maintain the continuous combustion as the final test result.
1. Using modern oxygen sensor technology, can automatically obtain the percentage of oxygen concentration, easy to read directly by the user;
2. Digitized display of nitrogen gas flow rate, total flow of oxygen and nitrogen gas mixture. According to the test standard, the test needs to be performed at a total gas flow rate of approximately 10.6L/Min, which can be adjusted by numerically displaying the total flow rate of the mixed gas shown. Required test gas;
3. The use of precision metering gas flow valve to adjust the gas flow, making the entire instrument adjustment accuracy can reach 0-0.1L/Min adjustment range, can more accurately obtain the current gas flow, the entire percentage of oxygen step adjustment, can be accurate to 0 -0.2L/Min readings;
4. Equipped with ultrasonic oxygen sensor, compared to electrochemical sensors, longer life, users do not need frequent replacement;
5 Equipped with high-temperature quartz glass tube, can withstand higher test temperature;
6 Equipped with gas ignition device, can easily adjust the flame length and with the function of cutting off the combustion gas;
7 Built-in gas humidity filter device, not only uniform gas flow, but also remove impurities and moisture in the gas;
8. Modern design appearance, compared to similar products, with a more beautiful design.
Contact Person: Sophia Su