foam compression test,
rockwell hardness test
IEC 60227 Cord Load Breaking Strength Testing Machine for Cable and Wire
Equipment use: Mainly used for core breaking test of cords.
Conforms to the standard: It meets the test requirements of the load breaking test in GB/T5023.1-2008 and GB/T5023.2-2008 , IEC 60227
1. Overall dimensions: length x width x height: 50x 50x 150cm
2, heavy hammer: 0.5kg
3, test height: 0.8M
4, test current: 0.1A
5, test voltage: 12V
6. Counter: 0-9999 times
7, current shutdown shutdown, alarm;
8, power supply: 220V, 50HZ
The principle of the equipment: heavy hammer free downstairs from a certain height five times, the core wire open circuit alarm.
1, prepare the sample:
a. The length of the test sample is about 3m. Both ends are stripped to expose the core.
2, operation guide:
a. Install the sample:
(1) Clip the end of the specimen on the upper terminal;
(2) The sample is applied several times to the protection jig and the screw is tightened.
(3) The sample re-clamps the furniture for a few laps;
(4) Then knot the weight at the height of the test,
(5) At the end of the sample, the exposed core of the other end is clamped on the lower terminal (Figure 2).
(1) Plug in the power cord;
(2) adjust the current to 0.1A;
(3) Hang the weight on the hook switch;
(4) Set the number of counts to a suitable value;
(5) Click the test, the free fall of the weight, complete a test, if the core break alarm,
Contact Person: Sophia Su