horizontal flammability tester,
vertical flame test chamber
ISO 3582 and UL94 Foam Vertical Horizontal Burning Flammability Testing Equipment
Scope of application:
Applicable to evaluate the relative burning performance of small samples of foam (foam rubber) under laboratory conditions.
Compliance with the standards: The HBF, HF-1, and HF-2 test standards comply with GB8332, GB8333, ISO 3582, and UL94.
The main parameters:
1. Test chamber size: length 600mm, width 300mm, height 760mm
2. Timer: 0 ~ 99.99S arbitrary settings.
3. Combustion gas: 98% methane gas or 98% propane gas (Generally, liquefied petroleum gas can be used instead)
4. Horizontal combustion test: see Figure 2
5. Burner: Bunsen burner. The lamp is equipped with a wing tip nozzle, its height is 400mm
6. Cone angle 60°, inside length of nozzle 48mm, width 3.0mm
7. Flame height: Blue flame 38mm, measured from the wing top 1000°C
8. Sample support net: Φ0.8mm steel wire, mesh length 6.4mm on each side, net
9. Length 215mm, width 75mm, height 13mm
10. Vertical combustion test: see Figure 3
11. Vertical combustion test: sample holder: stainless steel, height 305mm, width 64mm, depth 57mm.
12. Burner: Bunsen burner. The inner diameter of the cylinder is 9.5mm. 15° to lead straight
13. Flame height: Blue flame 30mm, inner flame tip temperature 960°C
Contact Person: Sophia Su