|Features:||Automatic Timing, Digital Display||Ambient Temperature:||-5 °C -30 °C|
|Relative Humidity:||≤85%||Power:||220V ± 10%, 50HZ, 100W|
|Air Source:||Propane||Standards:||GB/T16556, EN137:2002|
vertical flame test chamber,
fire test chamber
EN137 Mask Flame Resistance Testing Machine , Fire Testing Chamber
Features: Automatic timing, digital display
Comply to standard: GB/T16556, EN137:2002
1. Ambient temperature: -5 °C -30 °C
2. Relative humidity: ≤85%
3. Supply voltage and power: 220V ± 10%, 50HZ, 100W;
4. The burner flame 250mm temperature of 950 °C ± 50 °C
5. Adjustable flame time steplessly adjustable
6. Air source: propane
7. Test sample: mask.
1 Turn on the instrument's power supply and air supply. Check whether the “pressure adjustment”, “flow adjustment”, and “long light adjustment” on the instrument panel are in the closed position.
2. Open the test box door, move the head mold and install the test sample on the head mold. After adjusting the distance from each burner to the test sample to 250 mm according to the national standard, manually remove the sample from the burner.
3. Turn on the power switch and gas source valve on the instrument, adjust the “long light adjustment” knob on the panel, and turn on the long light with an open flame. The flame length is about 20mm. Press the display “?” key on the instrument panel and then press the “▲” key. The display shows “1005”.
Adjust the "pressure adjustment" on the instrument so that the indicated value of the pressure gauge is around 0.12 Mpa.
4. Press the "Run" button to adjust the "flow adjustment". At this point, the burner is on, adjust the air feed nut at the lower end of the burner. Measure the temperature of the 250mm flame at the temperature of (950 ± 50) °C with the thermometric meter, press " "Reset" button burner flame goes out.
5. After adjusting the display on the panel, press the "?" key, and then press the "▲" key to display "0005". Manually move the test sample to the test position. Press the "Run" key to point the burner. The display will start timing. After 5 seconds, the burner will be extinguished automatically, and the afterburning time will begin to time. Observe whether there is a continuous burning after the flame is applied to the sample. If the burning continues, press the “Timer” button on the instrument to stop the display.
6. Record the continued burning time and the observed phenomenon.
7. Replace the new sample and repeat 3.2-3.6 operation. After the test is completed, turn off the power supply and air supply, and clean and maintain the combustion box.
1 Test chamber and head mold 1 station
2 medium pressure valve 1 only
3 Power cord 1
4 Fuse 0.5A 2 only
5 Rubber hose 1.5 meters
6 Instructions 1
7 Certificates 1
Contact Person: Sophia Su