|Product Name:||HCT Current Resistance Tester||Scope Of Application:||Used For PCB Board HCT Withstand Current Test|
|Test Range:||0 ℃ ~ 300 ℃ (type K)||Resistance Measurement Range:||0-1k Ω|
|Dimensions:||L115cm* W80cm*H133cm||Output Voltage:||0-80V|
HDI Board High Current Resistance Tester,
High Current Resistance Tester Equipment,
Current Resistance Tester High Density Interconnections
HCT Current Resistance Test Machine PCB board
1. Product introduction
High Density Interconnections--High Density Interconnections Technology
The device can be placed in a large 650×750mm pcb board array, as long as the array board with multiple splines is fixed to the bottom;
Import through the CAD diagram, set the parameters, and perform simple programming to complete the trajectory import action;
There is no need to test each spline coordinate in turn for manual programming; the requirements for the operator are not high, as long as they understand the computer operation;
can test multiple splines at a time, especially for similar products, the test frequency is very high, thus greatly improving the detection efficiency;
HDI withstand current test system technical parameters.
2. High Density Interconnections--HDI
HDI board refers to a circuit board produced by high-density micro-wiring and micro-via technology. It is a relatively new technology developed by the PCB industry at the end of the 20th century. Compared with traditional PCB, laser drilling technology is used (and Called laser board), the drill hole is smaller, the circuit is narrower, and the pad is greatly reduced. More circuit distribution can be obtained in all unit area. This is the result of high-density interconnection. The emergence of HDI technology has adapted and promoted With the development of the PCB industry, the requirements for the production and testing of PCB boards are higher.
3. Test resistance value:
Add a current I to the PCB board through the current source, and collect the voltage value of the test endpoint through the remote voltage sensing terminal of the current source. According to Ohm's law R=V/I, the real-time resistance value of the PCB can be converted. The resistance value tested in this way is consistent with the Kelvin precision resistance test principle.
- The operator must wear insulating rubber gloves and pad rubber pads under his feet to prevent high voltage;
- When connecting or disassembling the tested object, it is necessary to ensure that the high-voltage output is "0" and is in the "reset" state;
- During the test, the ground terminal of the instrument must be reliably connected to the tested object, and it is strictly forbidden to open the circuit;
- Do not short-circuit the output ground wire with the AC power wire to prevent the shell from being charged. HCT high current testing machine supplier;
- Try to avoid short circuit between high voltage output and ground to avoid accidents;
- Once the test lamp and super leaky lamp are damaged, they must be replaced immediately to avoid misjudgment.
Welcome to visit our factory for sightseeing!
|Supplier Company Name||Dongguan Daxian Instrument Equipment CO.,Limited|
|Company Address||Changlian Industrial Building, 168 Zhenan West Road, Xiabian Community, Chang'an Town, Dongguan, Guang Dong, China|
|Contact Person||Sophia Su|
Contact Person: Sophia Su