Xenon Arc Weatherometer Environmental Test Chamber Spray Water Constant Temperature Cooling Chamber
1. Power 3200W
2. Compressor 1.5p
Spray water cooling system
1. Supply water spray cooling/heating machine and system (solenoid valve, filter, 45 liter water tank, etc., (water tank volume 45L, in order to activate a set of 4 nozzles within 18 minutes of safe flow)
2. Integrate the water spray cooling/heating system to the test phase box control system, the constant temperature control of the water tank and the setting of the target value can only be completed on the chiller;
3. The cooling/heating system can provide water with a stable set temperature to the test box. According to the requirements of ASTM D2526-2016 Cycle 1, it takes 18 minutes to continuously and stably spray water at 21 degrees +/- 2 degrees. Cool/heat the return water in the test box to 21 degrees within 100 minutes; +/-2 degrees
4. It can be connected to the test box via a computer and IP, can monitor the real-time data of the cooling/heating system, and control the start and stop of the cooling/heating system. It can be operated on the touch screen or the linkage equipment can start and stop synchronously. The temperature of the water tank can only be set in cold water. Complete on board;
5. Adding two gates on the sprinkler pipe makes the sprinkler system use a nozzle independently when testing short glass.
6. If only one set of nozzles is used, the amount of spray water will be reduced and the amount of return water will also be reduced. The 45 liters of water in the cooling/heating machine tank will not be used up. The test system needs to pump an appropriate amount of water back to the 45 liters tank for cooling/heating according to the current situation. There is a liquid level sensor to prevent the 45-liter water tank from being overfilled.