|External Dimension:||2000mm * 1600mm * 700mm||Warranty:||12 Months|
|Standards:||ISO EN 5660-1、 ASTM E1354、BS 476:PART 15、GB/T 16172-2007||Weight:||480kg|
|Equipment Standard:||BS 476:PART 15||Power Supply:||380V ± 50%,50Hz ± 2%|
horizontal flammability tester,
vertical flame test chamber
Reaction-to-fire Tests: Heat Release, Smoke Production and Mass Loss Rate Flammability Testing Equipment
This equipment is used for assessing the heat release rate and dynamic smoke production rate of specimens exposed in the horizontal orientation to controlled levels of irradiance with an external igniter.
- BS 476:PART 15
- GB/T 16172-2007
- ISO EN 5660-1
- ASTM E1354
|the working environment temperature||0 ºC ~ 50 ºC|
|Humidity of working environment||<80%|
|Power supply||380V ± 50%,50Hz ± 2%|
Cone-shaped radiant electrical heater:
- capable of delivering 5000W at the operating voltage of 230V.
- irradiance of the surface of the specimen shall maintain in a preset level of up to 75 kW/m2.
- three K-type thermocouples for controlling the average temperature of heater ( ±10˚C )
Removable radiation shield:
to protect the specimen from the irradiance prior to the start of a test.
- a resolution of 0.1 g and an accuracy of ± 0.3 g.
- a 10% to 90% response time of 4s or less.
- Measuring the mass of specimen of at least 500 g.
- a square pan with an opening of (106 ± 1) mm at the top, and a depth of (25 ±1)mm
- a ceramic fibre blanket of density 65 kg/m3 by 13 mm thickness at the bottom.
Ignition circuit and timer:
- a spark plug powered from a 10kV transformer or spark igniter.
- recording elapsed time to the nearest second and an accurate to within 1 s in one hour.
- paramagnetic type, with a range of 0% oxygen to 25% oxygen.
- a drift of not more than 50 µl/l of oxygen over a period of 30 minutes.
- a 10% to 90% of full-scale response time of less than 12 s.
Smoke obscuration measuring system
- a helium-neon laser (between 0.5 mW and 2 mW, polarized), silicon photodiodes and reference detector.
Contact Person: Sophia Su