Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Standards:||IEC60754‐1:1994,IEC60754‐2:1991，Ul2556‐ 9.10 Of 2007 And 911||Weight:||About 60 Kg|
|Warranty:||12 Months||Power:||110V AC 60Hz / 230V AC 50Hz, 15A|
IEC60754 Halogen Gas Release Determination Device
IEC60754 Cable Material Combustion Halogen Acid Gas Content Tester
The apparatus and procedure for the determination of the potential corrossivity of gases evolved during the combustion of materials taken from electric or optical fibre cable constructions by measuring the acidity and conductivity of an aqueous solution resulting from the gases evolved during the combustion.
- Ul2556‐ 9.10 of 2007 and 911
- The length of the heating zone of the furnace shall be within the range 480mm to 620mm and its inside diameter shall be within the range 38mm to 62mm.
Quartz glass tube:
- Prior to each test the tube shall be cleaned throughout its length by being calcined at approximately 950℃.
The combustion boat:
- Be made of porcelain ,fused quartz or soapsone
Air supply system:
- The speed of air flowing across the sample is approximately 20ml/m㎡/h
Conditioning of specimen:
- The prepared test specimens shall be stored for at least 16h at a temperature of (23±2)℃ and a relative huumidity of (50±5)
|Power||110V AC 60Hz / 230V AC 50Hz, 15A|
|Weight||about 60 kg|
|Ambient Temperature||Operating 10℃ to 35℃|