Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Usage:||Fire Testing Machine||Warranty:||1 Year|
|Product Name:||Construction Materials Testing Equipment For Building Component||Standard:||ISO834-8:2000, GB/T7633 -2008, ISO3008-2007|
|Test Furnace Size:||3.5m X3.5m X 1.25m||Power:||Electronic|
Horizontal Building Component Fire Resistance Test Furnace
Scope of application:
Applicable to all kinds of structural components such as walls, doors, sliding doors, no doors, windows, columns, shutter doors, fire smoke exhaust valve, in the standard fire conditions to determine its fire resistance.
In line with GB/T9978.1-2008, ISO834-1:1999, GB/T9978.4-2008, ISO834 4:2000, GB/T9978.8-2008, ISO834-8:2000, GB/T7633 -2008, ISO3008-2007, GB15930-2007 test standards.
|Laboratory||4.5m (length) x4.5m (width) x3.5m (height)|
|Gas tank capacity||≥50kg x 6|
- adopts mechanical loading to move the bridge crane in the building.Can simulate uniformly distributed loading, concentrated loading, axial loading or eccentric loading.
- connected to the wedge bracket on the frame by four rollers.
- thermocouple in the furnace, backfired thermocouple, mobile thermocouple, internal thermocouple and ambient temperature thermocouple are distributed in each area.
Pressure measuring probe in furnace:
- t-shaped measuring probe, measuring accuracy ±2Pa
- Plus or minus 0.1mm in diameter 6mm, Plus or minus 0.2mm in diameter 25mm.
- distribution system (within 10 meters), nozzle (≥20) and regulator
Combustion gas source:
- propane, liquefied gas (self-provided)
- 0~100L/min Measurement accuracy: 2.5
- 0~50m3/min Measurement accuracy: ±0.5m3/min
Temperature control system:
- maximum sampling point 10
Ventilation system and control air valve, etc
Measurement range of radiant heat of the back surface of the specimen:
The temperature and pressure control in the furnace is realized by connecting the RS485 of the computer to the control system. The dc output voltage of the sensor of combustion test, such as thermocouple and pressure sensor, is converted into digital form, which can then be transmitted to the display and storage of the computer system.