Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Application:||Wire And Fiber||Standards:||UL1666|
Vertical Burning Wire Fire Resistance Test Machine for Shaft Pipe
Scope of application:
For installation in the pole or vertically through the height of a floor, test the height of the flame of the wire and fiber combustion; vertical pipeline vertical combustion test machine is suitable for wiring between the floor and floor wiring and elevator cables Evaluation of combustion performance.
Second, meet the standards: in line with UL1666 "Test for flame propagation height of electrical and optical-fiber cables installed vertically in shafts>> test standards requirements.
1. U-type pressure gauge: The pressure of the measuring chamber is maintained at 0-12 PA
2, temperature and humidity meter: measuring the temperature and humidity of the test chamber
3, the structure of the test chamber: the overall structure of the concrete walls by the concrete walls, the first layer is 1.22M, the second layer is 3.66M, the top layer is 2.24M. External dimensions: 7.12M high x1.3M wide x2.5M long .
4. The wall structure is a concrete with a density of 106 lb/ft3 (1698 kd/m3) and its thermal conductivity (k) is 0.38 Btu (0.055 W/mk) at 21.1°C.
5. The first and second floors are made of 203mm thick reinforced ordinary weight cement. The top is made of a wall structure that can guarantee tightness.
6. The measuring hole on the second floor must be vertically above the first level measuring hole (305mm by 610mm). Each hole is 203mm behind the box and 102mm from the side of the box.
1. It consists of a 1/2 inch steel tube, a 1/2 inch pipe elbow and a steel ignition dispersion disc.
2. Install a propane flowmeter where the gas is injected
Fan: The test box outlet is equipped with an exhaust fan and anemometer.
Combustion gas source: The gas supplied to the igniter must be CP-grade propane and provide 2500 Btu per cubic foot of heat.
Exhaust fans and ducts: The steel ducts are installed in the center of the top of the test box. The exhaust fan is connected to the ducts.
Temperature and flow test instruments:
1. Eight specially-designed type 28 nickel sheath thermocouples are placed in the second tank and a thermocouple is placed in the first chamber
2. A special type 28 nickel sheath thermocouple is placed in the center of the first ceiling, extending downwards by 1±1 /16 (25.4±1.6 mm) perpendicular to the ceiling. The thermocouple should be tested before determining the temperature of the test chamber. .
3. The two-way wind speed probe is placed in the horizontal and vertical center of the first slot, and the speed measuring probe is connected to an electronic pressure gauge to obtain the pressure difference.
Data acquisition instrument: Using PLC and computer, the digital data acquisition system is used to collect and record the air velocity at the inlet hole and the temperature of the thermocouple at the second hole every 5 seconds and display the curve.
Contact Person: Sophia