|Material:||Stainless Steel||Standards:||GB/T 2812-2006, IS0 3873:1987|
|Igniter Timing Range:||0-999.9 Seconds||Ambient Temperature:||- 10 ℃ - 30 ℃|
|Supply Power:||220 V ± 10%, 50 / 60 Hz||Power:||100W|
horizontal flammability tester,
vertical flame test chamber
Fire Safety Helmet Flame Retardant Performance Tester
Scope of application:
It is widely used in safety helmet production enterprises, major quality inspection units and construction engineering testing stations.
1. Electronic ignition; automatic timing positioning of burner.
2. Ignition time: 0-999.9 seconds, arbitrary setting, afterburning time, smoldering time are automatically recorded, digital display.
3. Flame height: adjustable, with flame height ruler to measure flame height, and equipped with flame temperature measuring device.
4. The "push-pull" fixture, the "positioning wire" and the "guide rail" assist in positioning.
5. It is equipped with a highly sensitive combustible gas leakage alarm device, which will alarm and automatically cut off the gas if combustible gas is found.
|Igniter timing range||0-999.9 seconds|
|Flame height measuring device||50mm scale|
|Ambient temperature||- 10 ℃ - 30 ℃|
|Relative humidity||≤ 85%|
|Working power supply||220 V ± 10%, 50 / 60 Hz|
1. Flame jet head: horizontal fuel nozzle with inner diameter of 10 mm;
2. Timer: indication error ± 1%, used to record afterburning time, - 0.01s;
3. Timer: the indication error is ± 1%. It is used to determine the time when the flame is applied to the safety helmet. It can set the burning time by itself. After the flame is applied, the Bunsen lamp can move away by itself;
4. Bracket: it can firmly clamp the helmet to ensure the stable position in the test, and can be moved to adjust the distance between the helmet and the flame jet head;
5. Fuel supply device: pressure control valve, gas volume control valve, gas storage tank device, which can ensure that the flame nozzle can stably eject 50 mm long blue flame
6. Combustion gas source: liquefied petroleum gas, purity more than 95% (provided by the user);
7. The inner diameter of Bunsen lamp is 10 mm ± 0.10 mm;
1. The flame retardant performance tester of safety helmet should be tested in the fume hood;
2. The safety helmet after high-temperature impact test is clamped on the bracket according to the normal wearing direction, so that the side of the cap shell is aligned with the flame jet head, and the axis of the flame jet head is adjusted to pass through the axis of the cap shell and avoid the opening of air hole at the position of 50 mm ± 1 mm above the edge of the cap shell; the position of the bracket is adjusted so that the distance between the test area of the safety helmet and the end face of the flame jet head is 45 mm ± 1 mm, and then it is moved Open; open the gas volume control valve, adjust the flame length to 50 mm ± 2 mm, ensure that the flame has at least 15 mm blue flame; move the bracket to the position determined in front, the flame acts on the cap shell for 10 s, and cut off the gas source.
3. Record the afterburning time and possible penetration phenomenon, accurate to 0.1s.
Contact Person: Sophia Su