Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Name:||ISO/DIS8301 Thermal Insulation- Steady- State Thermal Resistance And Related Properties- Heat Flow Meter Apparatus||Accuracy:||5%|
|Power Supply:||AC 220V; 50HZ||The Test Range:||0.1 ~ 300w/m • K|
|Heat Flow Range:||0.5-2000W/m2||Sample Size:||Φ130 × (1-100) Mm|
|The Timing Part Range:||0 ~ 999.9s; Resolution 0.1s;||Warranty:||12 Months|
Construction Materials Fire Resistance Thermal Conductivity Testing Equipment
Thermal conductivity: The internationally popular heat flow meter is used to measure thermal conductivity and thermal resistance method, and it is equipped with a computer to realize automatic detection and generate an experiment report. Based on the flat plate heat flow meter thermal conductivity tester produced by our company, it is redesigned to meet the test requirements of various common materials thermal conductivity.
First, the scope of application: suitable for clay, sand thermal conductivity of the specimen, the thermal resistance of the sample should be greater than 0.1m2.K/W.
A heat flow meter was used to measure the thermal conductivity and thermal resistance of clay, sand, etc., and the computer was able to automatically detect and generate an experimental report. The instrument adopts a stable hot surface temperature on one side of the sample, heat is transferred to the cold side (room temperature) through the sample, and the heat flow is measured to calculate the thermal conductivity and thermal resistance. Specially equipped with geotechnical sample tube and specific heat capacity testing device, it can be used for thermal analysis and specific heat capacity determination of soils such as clay and sand.
In line with GB/T10295-2008 "The determination of steady-state thermal resistance of thermal insulation materials and related characteristics of the heat flow meter" and ISO/DIS8301 "insulation - Determination of steady state thermal resistance and related characteristics - heat flow meter device" .
1. Thermal conductivity range:
Plate-like sample 0.015-400W/mk, accuracy better than 5%; Cylindrical sample 3-400W/mk, accuracy less than 5%;
(A round sample cylinder with rock-finish soil, Ф90mm)
2. Hot surface temperature: room temperature -99.99 °C, the use of high digital display meter temperature measurement, 0.2 precision, resolution 0.01 °C.
3. Cold surface temperature: room temperature, using a high digital display meter temperature measurement, 0.2 accuracy, resolution 0.01 °C.
4. Hot surface temperature control: room temperature -99.99 °C, using a high number of digital display meter temperature measurement, 0.2 accuracy, resolution 0.01 °C, flat heater, two-way SCR control.
5. Cold forced air cooling. The cold side is water-cooled to ensure stable cold face temperature (optional for temperature users)
6. Using computer automatic testing.
7. Heat flow range: 0.5-2000W/m2, delivery rate of 0.25 W/m2.
8. Using WPY heat flow meter, heat flow parameters 23.26w/m2.mV.
9. Using plexiglass windshield, can directly observe the experimental process.
10. Uot and cold plate heat transfer area: 150 × 150 (mm), (can be manufactured according to user requirements 300/300,600/600 and other specifications of the sample).
11. Adjustable hot and cold plate spacing: 0-160 (mm).
Installation and debugging:
1. Place the instrument on the test bench and place the instrument well. Be careful not to collide the instrument to avoid failure. Install the computer.
2. Connect the instrument's power cable (220V 50hz), the computer communication cable, and the RS485 interface to the computer COM1 port.
3, the computer installed Office 2003 office software, including Access 2003 and Excel 2003. Install the printer and printer driver.
4. Insert the CD-ROM into the CD-ROM drive to find the application folder, open the folder to find the “Setup” file, and click the Setup button with the mouse; follow the prompts to install into the custom folder or system default folder.
5. Open the instrument power switch, start the thermal conductivity test application program, the instrument data should enter the computer, otherwise the communication is not normal, please check the communication line, the interface is normal, or according to the computer prompts to find the fault.
6. The instrument hot and cold surface fit, stand for more than 12 hours, the instrument power 2 hours (note that can not be heated), modify the hot surface temperature instrument, cold surface temperature meter, hot surface temperature control instrument Sc parameter, so that 3 table temperature The displayed values are the same (for details, see the manual of the AL series artificial intelligence regulator).
Thermal flow meter thermal conductivity tester, ASTM C518-04 standard thermal conductivity, insulation material thermal conductivity tester, plastic thermal conductivity tester, rubber thermal conductivity tester, thermal conductivity thermal conductivity tester, GB10295 standard insulation thermal conductivity tester
Overview: The instrument can measure the thermal conductivity of ceramic, rubber, glass, insulation materials, refractory materials, aluminum alloys and other metal materials, non-metallic materials, testing a wide range.
The main technical parameters:
1. The test range: 0.1 ~ 300w/m • k
2. Power supply: AC 220V; 50HZ
3. Heat source: heating copper block, using 36V safe voltage heating.
4. Test materials: block or cylindrical metal, non-metallic materials, can test powder, gelatinous and other samples;
5. Measuring temperature range: room temperature ~ 250 °C, up to 550 °C, accuracy ± 1 °C;
6. The timing part: range 0 ~ 999.9s; resolution 0.1s;
7. Thermal conductivity measurement accuracy: better than 10%
8. Sample size: Φ130 × (1-100) mm
Contact Person: Sophia