Hard Hat Impact Puncture Testing Machine GB / T2812-2006
This equipment is developed according to the new national safety helmet GB / T2812-2006 "Hard Hat Test Method". It is used to test the impact resistance and puncture resistance of the helmet. The equipment is highly automated and easy to operate. Large quality inspection unit and construction engineering inspection station.
1. The instrument realizes microcomputer automatic control. A special processing system is used to automatically collect dynamic signals, process and output data, and the instrument has a printing function to automatically record and lock the peak value of impact force.
2. Adopt German imported high-precision dynamic force sensor, measuring range 20KN.
3. Adopt non-magnetic leakage adsorption structure, drop hammer and puncture cone automatically position the center position of the helmet.
4. Test head mold: special mold casting No. 1 and No. 2 and metal head molds, which meet the specific requirements of the standard, can be repaired after being impacted, which is much better than the old standard wooden head mold.
5. The whole machine adopts European standard aluminum profile, frame structure, more stable; the electrical circuit adopts built-in type, beautiful structure, with modern technology sense and texture.
6. Impact height: 1000mm ± 5mm, vertical spiral handle to adjust the height. The height adjustment is convenient and easy to control; the height measurement is simple and intuitive, which greatly improves the test efficiency and accuracy.
7. Drop hammer and puncture hammer can be replaced freely, and the operation is simple.
8. Protection system: The newly designed surrounding metal protection net and installation link fixing method greatly reduce the possibility of accidents during the test, and further improve the safety of the test operation.
9. A horizontal test device is installed at the bottom to ensure that the test is at a level and improve test accuracy.
10. Impact method: the free-fall form is adopted, which is the most realistic simulation of the actual use of the site, avoiding complex speed compensation with guide rails or guide-drops, ensuring the accuracy of the test.
The main technical indicators:
1. Head mold: meet the requirements of Appendix A of GB / T2812-2006 "Hard Hat Test Method" standard.
2. Bench: Can control lifting, suspending and releasing impact drop hammer and puncture cone.
3. Drop weight: impact drop weight: quality is imagekg, hammer head is hemispherical, radius is 48mm, material is 45 # steel, shape is symmetrical and uniform;
Puncture cone: quality is imagekg, puncture part: cone angle is 60 °, cone tip radius is 0.5mm, length is 40mm, maximum diameter is 28mm, hardness is HRC45.
4. Force measuring sensor: measuring range 0-20KN, frequency corresponding to minimum 5kHz, dynamic force sensor, accurate to 1N.
5. Base: It has anti-impact strength, and can firmly install the load cell.
6. Power-on display device: When the circuit forms a closed loop, an alarm signal can be issued to indicate that the puncture cone has contacted the head mold.
7. Drop height: 1000mm ± 5mm.
8, 1 #, 2 # magnesium aluminum alloy test head molds one each, the head mold mass is 5.0kg ± 0.1kg, and the remaining dimensions and parameters conform to the provisions in Appendix A of GB / T2812-2006
9. Working power: AC220V, 50Hz.
Meet the standards:
- GB / T2811-2007
- GB / T2812-2006