Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Warranty:||1 Year||Dimentions:||1600 Mm×660 Mm×1500 Mm|
|Standard:||DIN5510-2:2007, DIN54837:2007, DIN50055:1989||Radiation Flux:||30kW/m2|
|Power Supply:||220 V 50 Hz 10A|
NF P 92-501 Building Material Radiation Test Machine TB/T 2639.1
Building material radiation test machine is professional designed to evaluate the M rating of rigid or flexible materials thickness more than 5mm in order to determine the reaction to fire of building materials. The test apparatus is designed according to requirement of NF P 92-501. This apparatus is to determine the flammability of M0-M4 and combustion developing speed of the samples which won’t melt during the test.
NF P 92-501&503 .
- the power is 500W, the radiant surface of radiator is 100mm quartz disk.
- 45 degree test holder with stainless steel indicator rule to calculate flame spread interval.
- made of 3mm diameter steel wire.
- there are two movable ignition devices, one for the lower part of the sample and one for the upper part of the sample.
- 220 V 50 Hz 10A
- high voltage electronic ignition;
- 1600 mm×660 mm×1500 mm
- 80 kg
- High precision pressure regulating valve, regulating the pressure required by the standard;
- Glass rotameter to regulate the flow of burner;
- Top and inlet thermocouple monitoring temperature, real-time display of temperature difference numerical status；
- Controlled by microcomputer and software, the built-in test results such as flame index and fever index can be automatically counted and printed out；
- Computer control system Windows XP operating system is adopted.
Contact Person: Sophia Su