Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Standards:||UL790, ASTM E 108, IEC 61730-2||Dimension:||1,300 (W) × 1,000 (D) × 120 (H)|
|Operation Software:||Labview Time Module||Supply Power:||330V|
UL790 Roof Covering Combustion Performance Fire Resistance Testing Machine
The roof burning test system is an apparatus that evaluates the fire resistance of roofs and modules under simulated real conditions. The grades A to C of the test specimens are evaluated at A1.82m, B 2.4m and C 3.9m. At the same time can be applied to the test of the flame retardant properties of photovoltaic modules.
ASTM E 108 Fire Tests for Roof Covering Materials;
UL790 roof covering material fire test;
NFPA 256 roof covering fire test;
IEC 61730-2 Photovoltaic Modules Appendix A Fire Test Flame propagation.
1) Plywood roof covering material, size: 1,300 (W) × 1,000 (D) × 120 (H), for the installation of test samples
2) The non-combustible test board, installed at the end of the test board, can block the generation of tempering under the test board.
3) Stainless steel sectoral adjustment plate, adjustable test angle, dimensions: 1,440(L) x 940(H) mm
4) The main frame is used to support the test support, corrosion-resistant steel structure, size: 1,020(L) x 1,000(D) x 1,473(H) mm
5) Burn-in board assembly, mounted on the front of the frame, simulates the eaves and eaves, and extends the flame from the burner to the sample. Dimensions: 330(W) x 2,130(D) x 584(H) mm
6) The test panel air flow rate is: 19±8 km/h (5.5m/sec) and anemometer monitoring is configured.
7) Separate ventilation ducts to draw air from outside the laboratory
8) The honeycomb filter is installed in the air duct, and the air inlet is installed to guide the leaves
9) Adjustable turbulence vane in the air duct can enhance wind speed, reduce turbulence, and be made of stainless steel. It will not change position with changes in wind pressure.
10) The air duct material is made of stainless steel, anti-corrosion and high temperature resistance, and the size is: 2,130(W) x 762(H) x 3,000(L) mm
11) The fan is 220V, 50HZ, three-phase electricity, equipped with a reverse system can automatically adjust the wind speed, the minimum flow rate is 300m3/min
12) Inverter with stepless variable speed function, adjustable from 0-100%
13) Gas burners (for intermittent fire, flame propagation and fly-fire tests), 1.12m long, 60.3mm diameter, with a 12.7mm wide and 0.91m long slit on one side towards the test plate
14) The gas burner can provide 22,000Btu/min (387kWh), and can automatically adjust the gas flow rate according to the three combustion levels A, B and C
15) Auto-ignition system, to ensure the safety performance of the test, the minimum pressure of the ignition electrode is 1.8kVp Mass flowmeter controls the gas flow rate according to different standards, Class A & B: 21,000 ~ 22,000 Btu/min (369 ~ 387 kWh) 10 minutes, Class C : 18,000 ~ 19,000 Btu/min (316 ~ 334 kWh) 4 minutes
16) Data Acquisition System, written in LabView programming language, data acquisition board provided for NI
17) The data acquisition system contains the following parts:
1. 16-bit thermocouple input module
2. 16-bit analog-to-digital conversion input module
3. Data input and output module
4. 12-bit modulus conversion output module
5. 4 and 8 slot backplanes
6. Labview Time Module
7. Labview Hour/Ethernet Module
18) Computer Systems
19) Brand Test System, which provides a gas burner with a flame that can engulf the combustion material and the gas burner temperature can be adjusted to 880±10°C
20) Metal grids can support materials and the trays are rotatable to facilitate full combustion of materials
Contact Person: Sophia Su