Construction Materials and Structures Fire Resistance Test Furnace
It is suitable for building ventilation, air conditioning and smoke exhaust systems, with fire dampers, smoke exhaust fire dampers, and smoke exhaust valves.
1. Used for the combustion test of the fire exhaust fan.
2. It is used for the combustion test of ventilation ducts, the high temperature resistance test of power cable bus ducts and the fire resistance test of fire door rolling shutters.
3. Pressure measurement and control of ventilation ducts.
4. Pressure measurement control before and after orifice plate.
5. Pipe temperature measurement and control.
6. Frequency conversion control of pipe exhaust air speed.
7. The pressure is automatically adjusted.
8. Air leakage measurement and control in the standard state of the system.
9. Test temperature measurement and control.
10. The smoke exhaust system adopts imported equipment and fresh air.
The complete set of equipment complies with the furnace body, test frame, exhaust air supply system, data acquisition system, thermocouple, furnace pressure,Control system, environmental protection treatment device, gas supply system, integrated measurement device, combustion system, video camera system, etc. And has a calibration function to ensure that the value and distribution of temperature and pressure meet the standard requirements.
1. Instrument composition: refractory test furnace, gas flow measurement system, temperature measurement system and pressure measurement and control system.
2. Furnace structure
The inner cavity size of the test furnace is 3000mm(W)×3000mm(H)×3000mm(D), and the inner size of the interchangeable sample station frame is 3000(W)×3000(H).
3. Furnace body structure; steel structure frame is adopted, and the furnace wall is built with refractory bricks in the middle of the steel structure frame. The inner side of the furnace wall adopts heat-resistant heat-insulating material with a density greater than 1000kg/M3. The outside is wrapped with colored steel, the thickness of the furnace lining material is 65mm, and the furnace temperature test temperature is as high as 1300℃. The furnace is produced in our factory, installed with lining and tested, and disassembled into suitable for reinstallation according to the preset functions of your company The parts are packed into the trailer for transportation.
3.4. Temperature measurement system:
3.4.1 Thermocouple in the furnace: The furnace adopts a K-type nickel-chromium-nickel-silicon thermocouple with a wire diameter of 2.0MM that meets the requirements of GB/T 16839.1. The outer cover is a heat-resistant stainless steel sleeve. The heat-resistant material is filled in the furnace. The length of the end protruding sleeve is not less than 25MM, there are 12 in total, and the temperature accuracy is <±15℃.
3.4.2 Temperature measurement on the back surface: using a thermocouple with a diameter of 0.5MM, fusion welded to a thickness of 0.2MM and a diameter of 12MM
On the round copper sheet, a large nickel-chromium-nickel-silicon thermocouple that meets the requirements of GB/T16839.1 should be covered with an asbestos gasket with a length and width of 30MM and a thickness of 2.0MM. 30 in total
126.96.36.199 Average temperature measurement: 12 thermocouples, suitable for GB/T7633-2008 and GB/T17428-2009
188.8.131.52 Maximum temperature measurement: There are 20 thermocouples, which can cover the measurement of a double door with a moulded lintel with a maximum door leaf width of 1200mm.
3.4.3 Mobile thermocouple: use infrared thermometer to measure
3.4.4 Internal thermocouples: There are 4 thermocouples, which are suitable for measuring the internal temperature of ventilation ducts.
3.4.5 Ambient temperature measurement: Use an armored thermocouple with a diameter of 3.0MM and a large nickel-chromium-nickel-silicon type K thermocouple that meets the requirements of GB/T16839.1.
3.5 Pressure measurement in the furnace: T-shaped measuring probe, measuring accuracy ±2pa. Three
3.6 Loading system: use pressure sensor to measure
3.7 Deformation measuring instrument: using electronic deformation measuring device
3.8 Gap probe: made according to GB/T9978.1 standard
3.9. Burner: There are 12 high-speed burners embedded in the furnace walls on both sides, six on each side. Provide the heat required for heating in the furnace.
3.10. Smoke exhaust: 2 smoke exhaust holes are installed on the furnace wall behind the furnace wall, which are connected to the flue at the back to exhaust the flue gas in the furnace body. And control the pressure.
3.11. Fire viewing hole: Two fire viewing holes are provided on the back wall of the furnace body to observe the fire surface and flame conditions of the specimen during the test.