ASTM E1886-2005 Building Curtain Wall Anti - wind Debris Testing Equipment
The device is a performance detection device for resisting the impact of wind-resistant carrying objects developed and developed in accordance with the new standard modified by the foreign standards such as ASTM E1886-2005, ASTM E1996-2008, and the classification and detection methods of the impact resistance of the wind-resistant carrying pieces of the building curtain wall and the door and window. The test object is only limited to the building curtain wall, the outer door and window and the test piece of the anti-storm protection device, and is not related to the connection part between the building curtain wall, the outer door and window and the anti-storm protection device and other structures.
GBT29738-2013,ASTM E1886-2005,ASTM E1996-2008.
Two photoelectric sensors of the same type are used for equipment, and electronic timers are used to record the time when the emitters pass through both sensors. The response frequency of timer is not less than 10 kHz and the reaction time is not more than 0.15 Ms. The velocity of the emissive is the distance between the two photoelectric sensors divided by the calculated value of the time calculated by the electronic timer.
- The detection device consists of a launcher, a launcher, a velocity measuring device and a passive pressure chamber
- ambient temperature:-10 ºC ~ 50 ºC;
- working pressure of air gun: 0.4 ~ 0.8 Mpa
- steel ball requirements: mass 2g ± 0.1g, diameter 8mm;
- ball launch speed: 39.7m / s;
- solenoid valve rated voltage: AC 220V .
- Wood block is pine or cork, dry density is 500kg/m3±25kg/m3, section height is 38mm±1mm, width is 89mm±1mm.
The equipment is placed in the wooden box, covered with bubble film, with good shock absorption, impact resistance, heat sealing, and has the advantages of non-toxic, odorless, moisture corrosion resistance, transparency.One-stop comprehensive service to let you rest assured.