Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Material:||Mirror Stainless Steel||Inside Size:||Width 700x Deep 400x High 810mm|
|Open Area:||25x25mm, Height: 50mm||Burner:||45° Angle, Flame Height: 20mm|
|Timer:||0-99.99s/MH Can Be Set||Supply Power:||220V|
horizontal flammability tester,
fire test chamber
ISO 11925-2 Flammability Tester For Fireproof Building Materials
ISO 11925-2 Ignitability of Building Material Subjected to Direct Impingement of Flame Single-Flame Source Tester
It is mainly applicable to test methods to determine whether building materials have flammability under specified conditions.
GB/ T 8626-2007
GB/ T 10801.2-2002
EN ISO 11925-2
|Inner dimensions of the combustion chamber||700 x 400 x 810mm|
|Material||mirror stainless steel|
|Open area||25 * 25mm, height: 50mm|
|Burner||burner by the aperture of ¢0.17 mm of nozzle and regulating valve, and is equipped with four ¢the air inlet hole 4 mm, 45 ° Angle|
|Flame height||20±2mm, high-pressure electron ignition|
|Gas||propane gas with 95% purity (provided by the user)|
|Sample clamps||two u-shaped stainless steel frames, 15mm wide and 5.0mm thick|
|Timer||0~99.99S/M/H can be set|
1. The box body of the test device is made of stainless steel plate (table 1.5mm)
2. Designed and manufactured with all stainless steel materials, and has six moving parts: (1)Y moving (2) X moving (3) Z moving (4) Y sliding (5) rotating about Z axis (6) the burner around the x-direction -450~+450.
3. Adopts the manual method to realize the relative movement of X, Y and Z between the test piece and the burner, as well as the quadrature rotation around the Z axis, which can easily determine the relative position between the test piece and the burner
4. Equipped with a positioning switch and beeping and ringing to facilitate the timing and end of the combustion test.
5. Equipped with manual adjustable damper device. Turn the torque to the right to open the damper, and reduce the torque.When using power ventilation, adjust the size of the damper to the air velocity of the tuyere to be 0.7 ± 0.1m/SEC, and tighten the lock nut.
Contact Person: Sophia Su