Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Usage:||Rubber And Plastics Testing Equipment||Warranty:||12 Months|
|Standards:||ASTM C411-82、ISO 8142 ：1990 、ASTM C447-85、GB/T17430-1998||Temperature:||900℃|
melt flow index tester,
plastic film testing equipment
ISO 8142:1990 The Maximum Use Temperature of Thermal Insulation Testing Machine ASTM c411-82 ( In stock in the workshop)
Applicable to the assessment of maximum service temperature of heat insulation products such as loosely packed adiabatic materials, blankets, blankets, blocks, plates and prefabricated adiabatic tube shells.
Main technical parameters:
1. Heating plate: made of SUS304 stainless steel, with test area of 900*450mm, with protective layer around and width of 80mm.The lower surface of the heating plate shall be determined by no less than five thermocouples. Four of them are fixed on the diagonal of the heating area of the heating plate, and the distance from each Angle is 150mm. The fifth thermocouple is placed at the center of the heating plate.Any temperature shall not be lower than the requirements of the temperature measurement, and + 5% or + 15 ºC (those).
2.heating tube: made of SUS304 stainless steel, with length of 2M and nominal diameter of 88mm, 108mm and 133mm respectively.Three heating tubes are arranged side by side and the prefabricated insulation shell can be tested separately.The end of the heating tube shall be provided with a protective section not less than 75mm long and auxiliary heater to prevent excessive heat loss at the end of the specimen.A thermocouple is installed for each 0.3m of the heating tube to measure the surface temperature of the heating tube.Thermocouple at 90 ° intervals spiral around the heating pipe layout.Any temperature shall not be lower than the requirements of the temperature measurement, and the difference between + 5% or + 15 ºC (those).
3. Temperature measurement system: thermocouple wire diameter is 5.0mm.
Measuring temperature: 0-1250 ºC;Adopt PLC+ module to collect temperature.
4. Control part: PLC module is adopted to control real-time display of thermal surface temperature curve and output report.
5. Temperature collection: it is collected every 2min and displayed by curve.
6. Computers: one set of computers (at least meet the following requirements: first-line brand computers;CPU: INTEL i5-iii generation or above;Memory: 4G or above;Hard disk: over 500G;Serial port: control instrument operation;Display: over 20 inches LED LCD, over 1600*900 resolution;Windows xp.)One printer.Test the software set.
7.Two sample tanks are provided
|Heating rate||5 ºC / min or 3 ºC / min can be set|
|Response time of thermocouple||<0.5s|
|The temperature error||±0.5 ºC|
|Trim and feeler||measure warp|
Contact Person: Sophia Su