Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Measurement Options:||500kg, 1000kg, 2000kg, 5000kg, 10000kg||Test Speed:||50~500mm/min Adjustable|
|Maximum Stroke:||800mm||Load Resolution:||0.1kg|
6KN - 300KN Computer Control Hydraulic Universal Materials Testing Machine for Steel
This tester can be used for tensile, bending, folding, shearing, peeling and other tests. It is suitable for testing of metals, non-metals and various special materials. It is equipped with test software to track the relationship between displacement and tension.
Measurement options 500kg, 1000kg (1T), 2000kg (2T), 5000kg (5T), 10000kg (10T), 20000kg (20T) can be selected according to the requirements (prices will vary).
Load resolution 0.1kg.
Maximum stroke (including clamps) 800mm
Test speed 50~500mm/min adjustable.
Speed accuracy 50±0.5mm, 500±1.0mm
Motor Servomotor, stepper motor, AC motor, hydraulic type according to customer needs.
Dimensions according to pictures (W×D×H) 85cm×50cm×185cm, 75cm×45cm×175cm, 65cm×36cm×175cm
10000kg (10T) or more 2000kg (2T) or more ~5000kg (5T) optional 500kg~2000kg (2T) optional
(1) The luxury interface test software under the Windows-XP operating system can achieve constant speed, position shift, constant load, fixed load increase rate, stress transfer strain, constant strain increase rate and other control modes plus multi-stage control mode to meet different requirements. Testing requirements.
(2) The company's universal material testing machine testing software provides manufacturers with free modification.
(3) Multi-language random switching: Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, English.
(4) more than a dozen luxury test program interface.
(5) Various units such as force, displacement, and stress can be switched randomly.
(6) Various types of curves can be randomly switched during the test: load-displacement, load-time, displacement-time, stress-strain, and load-two-point extension.
(7)Graphics 3D transformation, comparison of multiple test results, graphical view, free transformation coordinate display, free scaling of various test curves, reanalysis of test results, recalculation, hysteresis loop method and step-by-step approach to obtain non-proportional extension strength, load Take points, set the displacement point, set the peeling interval, and so on.
(8) The formula can be freely edited. The end of the test can be automatically archived and manually archived. After the test is completed, the maximum strength, the upper and lower yield strength, the tensile strength, the compressive strength, the elastic modulus, the elongation rate, the maximum value of the exfoliation interval, and the minimum are automatically calculated. Values, averages, and so on.
(9) Simple and flexible The simple and convenient report editor such as WORD allows customers to easily edit and print all kinds of reports they like.
(10) Test results can be output in data formats such as EXCEL, TEXT, and HTML.
(11) The software has historical test data demonstration function: A. Increase the reproducibility of the accidentally deleted test results B. Convenient business personnel to go out to demonstrate to the customer The superior function of the software No need for the machine to support simulation test function.
(12) The controller hardware promises free replacement within a year as a result of product quality problems, universal testing machine testing software for free unlimited lifetime upgrades.
Computer servo type universal material testing machine is a new material testing machine combining electronic technology and mechanical transmission. It has wide and accurate loading speed and force measuring range, and has high accuracy in the measurement and control of load and displacement. And sensitivity, can also be carried out constant speed loading, constant velocity displacement automatic control test. With simple and convenient operation, it is especially suitable for testing instruments that control product quality on the production line. This series of models are mainly suitable for non-metallic and metal materials testing less than 10kN test.
The main function: This tester is mainly applied to flexible materials such as rubber, plastic, leather and other deformation. Can complete the test of tensile, tearing, adhesive strength, peeling, etc., equipped with special terminology for large deformation extensometer for measuring deformation of the sample, suitable for the mechanical properties of materials with large deformation.
The main features:
The use of imported optical encoder for displacement measurement, the controller uses an embedded single-chip microcomputer structure, built-in powerful monitoring and control software, set measurement, control, calculation, storage functions in one. With automatic calculation of stress, elongation (extended with extensometer), tensile strength, elastic modulus function, automatic statistical results; automatically record the maximum point, breaking point, the specified point of the force value or elongation; using a computer to test The dynamic display of the process and test curve, and data processing, after the end of the test can be through the graphics processing module for data analysis and editing of the curve, and can print the report, the product performance has reached the international advanced level.
Meet the standards: in line with "GB/T16491-1996 electronic universal testing machine" test standard requirements.
Scope of application:
Widely used in metrology quality inspection; clothing footwear industry; rubber plastics; metallurgical iron and steel; machinery manufacturing; electronic appliances; automobile production; textile chemical fiber; wire and cable; packaging materials and food; instrumentation; medical equipment; civilian nuclear energy; civil use Aviation; Institutions of higher learning; Research labs; Commodity inspection and arbitration, technical supervision departments; building materials ceramics; petrochemicals; other industries.
The main technical parameters:
1, the maximum load: 100N, 200N, 500N, 1KN, 2KN, 5KN, 10KN within the optional
2, accuracy level: 1 / 0.5
3, effective measuring range: 0.2% to 100% (level 1) / 0.4% to 100% (0.5 level)
4. Accuracy of force measurement: within ±1% of the indicated value or within ±0.5% of the indicated value
5, test machine resolution: maximum load 1/200000, inside and outside without split, and the entire resolution is unchanged
6, load sensor:
Basic configuration: pull, pressure sensor (maximum load)
Extended configuration: multiple sensors can be added
7, effective test width: 390mm (can be widened according to customer requirements)
8, effective stretching space: 400,500,600mm (can be increased according to customer requirements)
9, test speed range: 0.001 ~ 500mm/min
10. Accuracy of displacement measurement: within ±0.5% of the indicated value or within ±0.2% of the indicated value
11, deformation measurement system (optional according to demand):
Extended configuration: large deformation: minimum gauge length 10mm, deformation range: 800mm
Extended configuration: small deformation: gauge length 25mm, 50mm, 100mm Deformation range: 5mm, 10mm, 25mm
12. Deformation measurement accuracy: Within ±0.5% of the indicated value (Optional large deformation or small deformation can be selected according to customer requirements)
13. Test bench safety device: electronic limit protection
14, test bench lifting device: fast / slow speed automatic control, can move
15, test return function: manual or automatic two options, after the end of the test automatically or manually return to the initial position at the highest speed
16, overload protection: more than 10% of the maximum load, automatic machine protection
17, fixture configuration: a set of tensile fixture
18, host size: 800 * 550 * 2210mm (length * width * height)
19, power system: Taiwan Delta AC servo motor + drive + high precision ball screw
20, Power: 220V, 50HZ,
21, power: 0.4KW (standard different power motors according to different power requirements)
22, host weight: (approx) 300 Kg
Contact Person: Sophia Su