Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Power:||380V||Product Name:||Fire Testing Machine|
|Test Room::||L3000*W3000*H2400(MM)||Exhaust Speed:||0.50 M3 /S~0.65 M 3/ S|
vertical flame test chamber,
fire test chamber
Propane Rectangular Sandbox Burner Building Materials or Products Monomer Combustion Tester
The method used to determine the fire-reaction performance of building materials or products (excluding floor coverings and those referred to in resolution 2000/147/EC) in the monomer combustion test (SBI).
The products heat release rate (KW), total heat release (MJ) and smoke production rate (m2/s) are measured. Flame spread and burning droplets/particles are observed visually.
- EN 13501
The equipment includes combustion laboratory, control room, trolley, exhaust pipe, data collection and analysis device and gas supply control device.
1. Combustion laboratory: L3000*W3000*H2400(MM), with the air collecting cover and smoke exhaust pipe connected to the sampling pipe at the top of the room, and the space with natural air in and out under the trolley.During the test, the sample's combustion releases heat and the products are discharged from the exhaust pipe and built of brick walls.
2. Ignition source: 31KW propane rectangular sandbox burner in the vertical corner of the trolley (side length 250MM and height 80MM).
3. A comprehensive sampling area is set in the exhaust pipe for placing sensors and sampling pipes.
4. Exhaust speed: 0.50 m3 /S ~ 0.65 m3 /S.
5. Ambient temperature measurement in the test room: type K armored thermocouple with diameter of 1MM, and environmental pressure test: ± 200Pa.
6. Temperature measurement of the flue: imported k-type armored thermocouple with diameter of 0.5.
7, temperature measurement precision: 0.5 ºC.
8. High precision pressure sensor of the flue, precision ± 2Pa.
9. Precision of time recording system: 0.1s.
10. Test time: 1-30 minutes.
11. The smoke density measurement system can measure the smoke density during the test.
12. The gas analyzer and key components are all imported in original.
13, with embedded computer and 8.4 inch LCD display, with TCP/IP and rs-232 multiple communication interface options.
14. Oxygen measurement:
|Response time T90||less than or equal to 2S|
|The ambient temperature||0-45 ºC|
|Relative humidity||<90% (no condensation)|
|Linearity||< ± 0.1% O2|
|Zero drift||0.05% O2 (for a week)|
|Retaliation||< ± 1% control cabinet internal structure|
|Range drift||≤ 2% per week|
|Linear deviation||< ±1%|
|Response time||T90 is ≤ 2 seconds|
The data collection system can collect and record the experimental data such as oxygen concentration, carbon monoxide concentration, temperature, smoke density, heat release rate and mass loss rate, which can be saved.
Combustion test of monomer building materials (GB/T 20284-2006) : this test detects the fire reaction performance of building materials or products, and determines the fire reaction performance of flat building products through the test.Test sample size (500mm x 1500mm 3 pieces;3 pieces).
Equipment features: meet the technical indicators and requirements specified in GB/T 20284-2006;Power supply voltage: AC220V ± 10% 50HZ power: ≤ 3KW;Single chip computer control, computer operation;The data module supports 120 single-end and 48 double-end measurements.Collection speed is 250channels/ s-115krs232, with GDIB general interface bus. It is capable of controlling, collecting and recording oxygen concentration, carbon monoxide, carbon dioxide, temperature, smoke density, heat release rate and mass loss rate.The data collection system collected and recorded the experimental data of oxygen concentration, carbon monoxide concentration, carbon dioxide concentration, temperature, smoke density, heat release rate and mass loss rate.It is equipped with a laser printer to print test data and reports.
1. Combustion chamber: indoor height: 2.4m, floor area: 3.0m long (3.0m x 3.0m wide); the purchaser shall provide the site; the supplier shall be responsible for construction and installation.
2. Fuel: commercial propane gas with a purity of 95% or more (purchased by the user).
3. Smoke extraction system: at 298K, smoke is continuously pumped at the rate of 0.50 m3/s ~ 0.65m3/s.
4. Diameter of 0.5mm thermocouple 3 branches: armored insulated k-type thermocouple meeting the requirements of GB/T16839.1, the contacts shall be located on the circular arc of axis radius (87 ± 5) mm, with an included Angle of 1200.
5. The bidirectional probe is connected with pressure sensor with a range of at least (0 ~ 100) Mpa and a precision of ± 2Pa.The response time of 90% of the pressure sensor output is at most 1s.
6. The oxygen analyzer imported from Germany, which is paramagnetic, can at least measure O2 with concentration of 16% ~ 21% (V oxygen /V air).The response time of the oxygen analyzer should not exceed 12s.The drift and noise of the analyzer were no more than 100 x 10-6 within 30min.
Technical parameters of MD paramagnetic oxygen sensor in Germany:
|Measurement range||0 ~ 25%|
|Progressive repeatability||< 1%|
|Drift||≤ 0.5% per month|
|Meter range drift||≤ 0.5%/ month|
|Linear deviation||< 1%|
7. The CO2 analyzer imported from Germany, IR type of CO2 analyzer, can measure the CO2 concentration of 0% ~ 10%.The linearity of the analyzer is 1% of the full range.The response time of the analyzer does not exceed 12s.
Technical parameters of co2 sensor imported from Germany:
Measurement range: 0 ~ 10%
Morphology repeatability: 1%
Drift: ≤ 2% per week
Meters drift: ≤ 2%/ week
Linear deviation: < ± 1%
Response time of out-of-the-box: T90 is ≤ 2 seconds
8. Pressure sensor: original German HeLM, accuracy: 100Pa ± 0.2%, and the output response time of 90% is 0.1s
9, temperature measurement precision: 0.5 ºC.
10. High precision pressure sensor of the flue, precision ± 2Pa.
11. Precision of time recording system: 0.1s.
12. Test time: 1-30 minutes.
13. The smoke density measurement system can measure the smoke density during the test.
14, imported heat flow meter: 0 ~ 100 kw /
15, thermocouple: adopt Japan Ф 0.5 mm type K armor thermal sensors
16. Optical attenuation system: luminaire: DC: 12V/20W incandescent lamp with a color temperature of 2900K.Power supply: 12 ± 0.01 V (3) lens: Ф 20 mm lenticular lens, through after focusing lens, form the parallel beam Ф 20 mm.Detector: the spectral distribution response is tethered to the CIE (spectral curve), the linearity of the detector is within 3% of the measured transmittance, and less than 1% of the transmittance.
17. Thermocouple: type K thermocouple with diameter (2± 1) mm to measure the ambient temperature of air entering the combustion chamber.The thermocouple is placed on the outer wall of the combustion chamber, and the distance between the opening of the trolley is not more than 0.20m from the height of the floor.
18. Environmental pressure measuring device: ± 200Pa.
19. Air humidity measurement device: within the range of 20% ~ 80% relative humidity, the accuracy is ± 5%.
20. Data acquisition system: used for automatic data recording. For temperature measurement, the precision of 0.5 ºC;For all other instruments, is 0.1% of the output value of the full range;For time, 0.1s.The data acquisition system records and stores the values required in the GB/ t20284-2006 standard every 3s.
It is a small cart (2 vehicles), fixed frame, gas-collecting cover, collector, j-type smoke exhaust pipe, sand box burner (2 units), rectangular shielding plate, mass flow controller, air supply switch, backplate, movable plate, brand computer 1, printer 1.
Open 1 commercial computer: DVD drive, with US2.0 port, 17 inch LCD, pre-equipped WINDOWS XP Chinese version operating system.
It can collect and record the test data such as oxygen concentration, carbon monoxide concentration, temperature, smoke density, heat release rate and mass loss rate, which can be saved.
About daxian company:
DAXIAN's testing equipment are widely used in various field: scientific institutions, colleges, inspection institutions, auto parts, electronics, electricals, LED, photoelectricity, mobile, plasticand rubber, telecommunication, chemical industry, aerospace, building material and product, wire and cable,textile and fabrix, etc. All DAXIAN testing equipment are designed according to international test standards, such as ISO, ASTM, DIN, EN, GB, BS, JIS, UL, TAPPI, AATCC, IEC, VDE, CSA,CEN and so on.
1. Fire Testing Equipment
2. Building Material Fire Tester
3. Wire and Cable Fire Tester
4. Environmental Test Chamber
5. Textile Testing Equipment
6. Plastic Testing Equipment
7. Tensile Testing Machine
Contact Person: Sophia Su