|Warranty:||1 Year||Product Name:||Wire And Cable Bundle Combustion Tester|
vertical flame test chamber,
fire test chamber
Inhibit Vertical Flame Spread Wire And Cable Bundle Combustion Tester
Used to evaluate the vertical installation of bundles of wire cables or optical cables under specified conditions to inhibit the vertical spread of flame.The whole machine is composed of test box, air source, steel ladder, emission purification system and ignition source.
The machine is designed and manufactured according to standard requirements such as GB12666.5, GB18380.3, UL1685, gb18380.31-2008, IEC 60332-3-10:20 00, and used to evaluate the ability of vertically installed bundles of wire and cable to inhibit the vertical spread of flame.
1. Test box: the test device shall be a self-supporting box with a width (1000 ± 100) mm, a depth (2000 ± 100) mm and a height (4000± 100) mm. 1.5mm thick USU304 stainless steel plate, 65mm thick insulating mineral fiber in the middle, and 1.5mm thick USU304 stainless steel plate outside.
2. Air source:The air inlet is equipped with a digital air velocity anemometer, and the air gas flow rate is (5000± 500) L/min.
After the test is completed: if the sample is still burning for an hour after the fire is stopped, there is a warning device and a forced stop device in the rain.
3. Steel ladder type: wide (500± 5) mm standard steel ladder width (800± 10) mm wide steel ladder material is USU304 stainless steel round steel
4. Discharge purification device:
A digital anemometer is installed on the upper part of the test box to ensure that the velocity of wind is less than 8M/S and will not affect the air flow in the test box.
Smoke collection and washing soot device: SUS304 stainless steel, diameter 800mm height 3500mm.
1. Type: the ignition source shall include one or two propane gas flamethrowers and their associated flow meters and venturi mixer.The surface of the fire supply shall be a flat metal plate drilled with 242 holes of 1.32mm diameter. The central distance of these holes shall be 3.2mm and shall be staggered in three rows, each row being 81, 80 and 81 respectively, distributed in the range of the nominal size of 257 x 4.5mm.In addition, a row of holes is arranged on both sides of the burner to keep the flame steady.Each burner shall be fitted with an accurate device to control the rate of propane and air inflow.Rotor flowmeter or mass flowmeter can be used
2. The burner should be placed horizontally at the location of the ignition source, with the distance from the front surface of the cable sample (75± 5) mm, and the distance from the bottom of the test box (600± 5) mm.The flame supply of the blowtorch shall be located in the center between two rails of the steel ladder and at least 500mm from the lower end of the sample.
1. The inner dimensions of the test box are 1,000 (W) X2,000(D)X4,000 (H) mm, and the center filled with mineral wool material box
2. There is an air intake space of 800(W)X400(D)mm at the bottom of the box body from 150mm of the front wall.
3. Top exhaust space is 300(W)X1,000(D)mm.
4. Wide stainless steel ladder size: 500(W)X3,500(H), 1
5. Standard stainless steel ladder size 800(W)X3,500(H), 1
6. Two standard ribbon propane burners
7. Two venturi gas mixing devices
8. Pressure gauge and pressure reducing valve device can adjust propane and air pressure to 0.1mpa
9. Adjust the rotor flowmeter and set the gas flow rate
10. The box body provides steel ladder and handrail, which is convenient for users to check on the top
11. Equipped with ball valve to manually close the air source
12. Automatically set the combustion test time, when the air source can be cut off
13. The inner wall thermocouple of the box can display the internal temperature of the box
14. External dimensions of combustion chamber: 1120 (W) X2195(D)X5077 (H) mm
15. Control box appearance size: 1280 (W) X770(D)X1200 (H) mm
16. Power supply: AC 220V, 50/60hz, 2A
17. Air source: propane, air (customer's own)
Smoke dedusting tower: it is mainly used in the experiment process to produce the gas discharged through the smoke dedusting tower after treatment in accordance with the environmental requirements.
Material: the whole body of the scrubber adopts PP material, and there is no metal component in the system.
Circulating liquid layer: it can be filled with tap water or washing-up liquid, which is more effective, in order to prevent the disused washing tower from corroding the bottom.
Air layer: the waste gas that needs to be treated in the process of production or experiment.
Filling layer: the filling material of the washing tower is a kind of sea urchin ball made of PP material, which is shaped like multi-tooth TELLERTT.The main function of the filling layer is to disperse the waste gas in the air layer and make it disperse waste gas so that the waste gas can be fully cleaned in the water spray layer.
Water spraying layer: the sprinkler in the water spraying layer adopts PP120 rotation non-blocking sprinkler head, covering 95%, and the sprinkler layer has a separate window, so as to check the working condition of the sprinkler head;
Anti-fogging layer: it can effectively filter the impurities in the air and prevent the water mist crystals in waste gas from corroding the inner wall of the scrubber tower.
Circulation pump: the circulation pump makes the liquid in the circulation liquid layer recycle through the sprinkler head, saving water.
Shape size: 1500(W) x 1000(D) x 3000(H)mm;
Power supply: AC 380V three-phase, 50/60hz, 10A.
1. Ignition control system
2. Collecting tower and smoke device
3. Gas flow control system
4. Smoke concentration measurement system
5. Temperature control system
6. Deferred combustion control
Test conditions: in a test box on top of the anemometer measured external wind speed should be less than 8 m/s, the medial wall temperature should be between 5 ºC and 40 ºC.The interior wall thermometer is measured 1.5m above the bottom of the box, 50mm from one side of the wall and 1.0m from the door.The test box door should always be closed during the test.Test first as a sample of cable or cable should be in (23 + / - 5 ºC temperature processing at least 16 h, test cases should be dry.
|Working voltage||AC220 v 10% 50 hz.|
|Thermostatic temperature||(20 ±5) ºC|
|Air flow||0~30m3 /min adjustable|
|Combustion gas source||propane, liquefied petroleum gas (provided by the user)|
|Flow range||2.2~25L/min?Flow accuracy: 0.5l /min|
|Timing accuracy||0~120min adjustable|
|Measuring range of anemometer||0~30m/s|
|Intelligent control, electronic ignition and automatic timing|
|Wind wheel anemometer|
|Gas flow control (with protective device)|
|Timing accuracy||± 0.1s|
|Test box size||length x width x height (1.2 x 2.2 x 4) m|
|Temperature measurement device||digital thermometer, k-type temperature sensor|
About daxian company
DAXIAN's testing equipment are widely used in various field: scientific institutions, colleges, inspection institutions, auto parts, electronics, electricals, LED, photoelectricity, mobile, plasticand rubber, telecommunication, chemical industry, aerospace, building material and product, wire and cable,textile and fabrix, etc. All DAXIAN testing equipment are designed according to international test standards, such as ISO, ASTM, DIN, EN, GB, BS, JIS, UL, TAPPI, AATCC, IEC, VDE, CSA,CEN and so on.
Contact Person: Sophia Su