Insulator Resistance To Electrical Tracking And Erosion Testing Machine IEC60587
"Test Methods for Evaluating the Resistance to Tracking and Corrosion of Electrical Insulating Materials Used in Severe Environmental Conditions".
The high-voltage tracking tester is suitable for testing the resistance to tracking and corrosion of solid insulating materials such as insulators and silicone rubber. It simulates the use of liquid contaminants and inclined surface samples under power frequency (48Hz-62Hz). The tracking and corrosion measurement assesses the resistance to tracking and corrosion of electrical insulating materials used under severe environmental conditions.
The utility model discloses a high voltage leakage mark tester, including a control box and a test box, a control box, a touch screen and a PLC controller are connected with a 24V DC source, a PLC controller is connected with a touch screen and a motor driver, a motor driver is connected with a DC motor, a DC motor is connected with a voltage regulator, and a voltage regulator is connected to a transformer, The transformer is equipped with voltage sensor, which is connected with PLC controller, and a contactor is set between DC motor I and voltage regulator; The test box is equipped with a sample table, on which several sample slots are set. The sample tank is connected with the transformer. A high-voltage on-off controller is set between the transformer and the sample tank. The sample tank is equipped with a current collector, and the current collector is connected with the PLC controller. The pollution liquid controller is set above the sample table in the test chamber, and the pollution liquid controller is equipped with DC motor 2, DC motor 2 is connected to motor driver.
Model : DX8427
1. Electrode material: 304 corrosion-resistant stainless steel 2. Test voltage drop: ≤5%
3. Time setting: can be set freely
4. Electrode spacing: (50±0.5) mm
5. Electrode fixing bracket: composite material with separate upper and lower electrodes, high insulation and high strength
6. A group of 5 samples can be tested at the same time
7. Drop size: can be set freely according to needs
8. Short-circuit requirements: short-circuit current ≥60mA for 2S
9. Filter paper size: made in accordance with the standard size requirements, the thickness of the filter paper is 0.15 -0.17mm; this equipment is equipped with filter paper 304 stainless steel template to avoid the influence of uneven liquid flow rate caused by inaccurate filter paper cutting on the test
10. Volume in the box: ≥ 0.75 cubic meters, with a glass observation door (can be customized according to requirements)
11. The cabinet is made of 1.8mm Q235 steel plate by high temperature spraying, which greatly enhances the corrosion resistance and strength.
12. Control device: It adopts high-end PLC+Taiwan Weilun touch screen control, precise control, simple operation, completely humanized design, automatic report generation at the end of the test, and the panel thermal printer can print test results in a timely manner;
13. External dimensions of the instrument: 1300L*700W*1800H(mm) .