|Standard:||ISO5660-1||Product Name:||Heat Release, Smoke Production Test Machine ISO5660-1|
|Oxygen Analyzer:||Siemens Paramagnetic Analyzer||Radiation Intensity:||100Kw/m2|
|Dimensions:||H 2000mm*L 1600mm*W 700mm||Weight:||480 Kg|
|Working Environment Temperature:||0℃-50℃||Warranty:||12 Months|
Fire Testing Equipment ISO5660-1,
Heat Release Fire Testing Equipment,
Heat Release Smoke Production Test Machine
Heat Release, Smoke Production Test Machine ISO5660-1
This part of ISO5660 specifies a method for assessing the heat release rate and dynamic smoke prodution rate of specimens exposed in the horizontal orientation to controlled levels of irradiance with an external igniter. The heat release rate is determined by measurement of the oxygen consumption derived from the oxygen concentration and the flow rate in the combustion production stream. The time to ignition( sustained flaming) is also measured in this test.
The dynamic smoke production rate is calculated from measurement of the attenuation of a laser light beam by the combustion product stream. Smoke obscuration is recorded for the entire test, regardless of whether the specimen is flaming or not.
ISO5660—1:Heat release, smoke production and mass loss rate
Part 1: Heat release rate (cone calorimeter method) and smoke production rate ( dynamic measurement) .
Main performance parameters:
1. Radiation cone: heating power: 5Kv, radiation intensity: 100Kw/m2, equipped with three thermocouples to measure temperature.
2. Exhaust system: consists of centrifugal fan, fume collecting hood, air intake and exhaust ducts of the fan, and orifice flowmeter
Maximum amount of sample box: 100mm*100mm*50mm or more.
3. Exhaust volume: 0.012m3/s~0.035m3/s (adjustable)
4. Timing value resolution: 1S error <1s/n
5. Oxygen analyzer: Siemens paramagnetic analyzer, 02 measuring range: 0-25%
6. Equipped with sampling pump and soot filter.
7. The gas flow adopts imported high-quality flow controller
8. Ignition voltage: 220V, double electrodes, to ensure safety during the test.
9. Smoke exhaust flow: The exhaust fan adopts frequency conversion control, which can realize the automatic adjustment of the exhaust flow from 0.012m3/s to 0.035 m3/s.
10. Control system: adopts Detection control program and ZWH4500 acquisition control card, which can realize automatic data acquisition and processing, data storage and output measurement results.
11. The equipment adopts manual and automatic control modes, and can be switched to manual mode for operation.
12. The equipment is equipped with universal casters, which is convenient for users to move the equipment.
13. Exhaust system: A frequency conversion fan is used to control the exhaust flow, and the automatic control is realized by a microcomputer; the integrated orifice flowmeter measures the exhaust flow, so that the exhaust flow is highly accurate.
Tel / Whatsapp: +8615024082385
Contact Person: Sophia Su