|Material:||Stainless Steel||Standards:||GB/T 2812-2006, IS0 3873:1987|
|Temperature:||-10°C-30°C.||Relative Humidity:||≤ 85%|
|Supply Power:||220V ± 10%, 50HZ Power About 100W.||Electronic Ignition:||Automatically Timed|
horizontal flammability tester,
vertical flame test chamber
IS0 3873 Safety Helmet Fire Resistance Testing Machine , Helmet Flammability Test Chamber
Meet the standards:
GB/T 2812-2006 "hard hat test method" and GB/T 2811-2007 "hard hat" in the helmet flame test standards and IS0 3873:1987. It is mainly used for testing the flame retardant performance of helmets. It is widely used in hard hat manufacturers, major quality inspection units and construction engineering inspection stations.
The helmet flame retardant tester should be tested in a fume hood. After using a high-temperature impact test, the helmet is clamped on the bracket in the normal direction so that the side of the shell is aligned with the flame spray head. Adjust the flame spray head axis through the axis of the cap shell and 50mm±1mm above the edge of the cap shell, avoid the vent hole; adjust the position of the bracket so that the test area of the helmet is at a distance of 45mm±1mm from the flame spray head end face, then Remove; open the volume control valve, adjust the flame length to 50mm ± 2mm, to ensure that the flame has a blue flame of at least 15mm; the bracket is moved to the previously determined position, the flame acts on the cap for 10s, cut off the air supply. Record the continued burning time and possible penetration, accurate to 0.1s.
1. Bracket: The helmet can be firmly clamped to ensure stable position in the test and can be moved to adjust the distance between the helmet and the flame spray head.
2. Timer: Indicating error ± 1%, used to record the duration of the ignition, accurate to 0.01s.
3. Timer: indication error ± 1%, used to determine the time the flame is applied to the helmet, you can set the combustion time, Bunsen burner can be removed after the flame is completed, ignition timing range: 0-999.9 seconds .
4. Flame height measurement device: ruler height 50mm.
5. Flame spray head: fuel nozzle horizontally placed, internal diameter 10mm.
6. Fuel supply device: Pressure regulator valve, gas volume control valve, and gas storage tank device can ensure that the flame head can stably eject a blue flame of 50mm length.
7. Cabinet: The cabinet is large enough to ensure that the test is not affected by the wind.
8. Supply voltage and power: 220V ± 10%, 50HZ power about 100W.
9. Bunsen burner internal diameter 10mm ± 0.10mm.
10. Air source: methane, propane, butane, liquefied petroleum gas (user-supplied).
11. Ambient temperature: -10°C-30°C.
12. Relative humidity: ≤ 85%.
1. Electronic ignition; the burner is automatically timed.
2. Ignition time 0-99.9 seconds arbitrary setting, continued burning time, smoldering time are automatically recorded, digital display.
3. The height of the flame can be adjusted. The flame height gauge for measuring the flame height can be used to set the flame height and configure the flame temperature measurement device.
4. "Push-pull" sample holder fixture, "positioning wire" and "guide" auxiliary positioning.
5. Equipped with a highly sensitive combustible gas leak alarm device, if found flammable gas alarm and automatically cut off gas.
Contact Person: Sophia Su