IEC 60811-504:2012 Mandrel Test Apparatus & Impact Test Apparatus
The electric low-temperature winding test device is suitable for evaluating and measuring the performance of round cables or round insulated cores at low temperature.
The manual low-temperature impact test device is used to measure the samples of wire and cable insulation and jacket, plugs and sockets, insulating electrical sleeves and accessories for construction. After a specified cooling time, the weight falls from a high place to restore the sample to close to At room temperature, use normal vision to determine whether the sample is cracked.
Testing apparatus for IEC 60811-504:2012.
3.1 Electric low-temperature winding device:
|Diameter of winding sample:
|Diameter of winding rod
||Ф4.0～Ф50mm, 12 pieces in total
||Ф1.2～Ф14.5mm, 10 kinds in total
|The number of sample winding turns
||2 to 10 turns
3.2 Manual low temperature impact device:
||100, 200, 300, 400, 500, 600, 750, 1000, 1250, 1500g
|Number of samples
4.Product use conditions:
- not more than 85%R.H
- There is no strong vibration around;
- No direct sunlight or direct radiation from other heat sources;
- There is no strong airflow around. When the surrounding air is forced to flow, the airflow should not blow directly onto the box;
- There is no strong electromagnetic field around;
- There is no high concentration of dust and corrosive substances around.
- In order to ensure the normal operation and operation of the equipment, in addition to keeping the equipment horizontally placed, a certain space should be reserved between the equipment and the wall or utensils.