(800 ± 50) ℃ Medical Surgical mask flame retardant tester ASTMF2100-19
Scope of application:
The mask flame retardant tester is used to test the combustion performance of medical masks after contacting the flame at a certain linear velocity. It is a special test instrument for the flame retardance of medical masks. It is a test item to detect the flame retardancy of protective masks. Combustion power source. The system is equipped with a metal head mold. The mask is brought into the metal head mold. The metal head mold is equipped with a rotation speed that can be adjusted, a certain moving speed and height can be set, and it can be burned at a high temperature of 800 ° C. Flame retardant properties.
Mask flame retardant tester meets standardsGB 19083-2010, YY 0469-2011, GB 2626-2019.
1. The linear speed of the nose tip of the head mold is (60 ± 5) mm / s
2. Flame height can be adjusted (adjusted to 40 ± 4mm when leaving the factory)
3. The diameter of the flame temperature measuring probe is 1.5mm
4. The temperature of the flame is (800 ± 50) ℃ at a height of (20 ± 2) mm from the top of the burner.
5. The distance between the top of the burner and the lowest point of the mask is (20 ± 2) mm
6. Burner height adjustment range is 30mm
7. The thickness of the metal die is 2 ~ 3mm, which is resistant to flame and combustion.
8. Burning time and smoldering time timer: 0 ～ 99.99 seconds, accuracy: ± 0.1 seconds
9. Power source: AC220V, 50Hz, 800W
10. Gas used: one tank of propane gas.
11. Weight: about 65kg
Mask Testing Machine:
Welcome to visit our factory for sightseeing!
|Supplier Company Name
||Daxian International (HK)CO.,Limited
||Changlian Industrial Building, 168 Zhenan West Road, Xiabian Community, Chang'an Town, Dongguan, Guang Dong, China