|Standards:||GB/T 2407-2008||Silicon Carbon Rod:||Diameter 8mm, Length 100mm|
|Test Temperature:||950±10°C||Sample Size:||Length 125 ± 5mm, Width 10 ± 0.2mm, Thickness 4 ± 0.2mm|
vertical flame test chamber,
fire test chamber
Applicable standard: GB/T 2407-2008 Plastics combustion performance test methods.
It is suitable for the determination of plastic burning performance test with hot rods.
Test method: Using a hot rod with a diameter of 8mm and a length of 100mm and a temperature of 950-960°C as the ignition source, make contact with the end face of the sample for 3min, and then hold the hotrod away from the sample and contact the sample with the hot rod From the beginning, observe and record the combustion behavior of the sample, and determine the combustion performance of the sample according to its combustion condition. For the plastics industry, inspection departments and research institutes.
1. Silicon carbon rod specifications: incandescent hot rod composed of high-density silicon carbide, hot section diameter 8mm, length 100mm, AC and DC temperature control.
2. Test temperature: 950±10°C
3. Sample size: length 125 ± 5mm, width 10 ± 0.2mm, thickness 4 ± 0.2mm, for the test 2mm-10mm test sample can also be carried out, but the experimental results can only be compared with the same thickness of the sample test results
4. Silicon carbon rod and sample contact time: 3min
5. Overall dimensions: length 120cm, width 95cm, height 95cm
Contact Person: Sophia Su