EN 1103 Textile Fabrics Ease Of Ignition Of Vertically Multifunctional Testing Equipment ISO 6940
Scope of application:
The Textile Fabrics Vertical Flame Resistance Performance Test Apparatus is designed for measuring the vertical flame spread for children’ sleepwear, fabrics, other textile materials or resilient filling materials used in upholstered furniture.
Testing apparatus for CFR 1615/1616,CA TB117,ASTM D6413,ISO6940/6941,EN 14878,EN 1103.
Combustion test box:
- 329x329x767mm, the top of the box is evenly arranged with 6 holes with a diameter of 12.5mm
- made of stainless steel, 2.0mm thick, 422mm long, 89mm wide
Power supply :
220V ± 10%, 50HZ, 100W;
Industrial grade methane gas or other fuel gas (such as household liquefied petroleum gas, natural gas, coal gas, etc.)
- 11mm caliber, 25 degree angle to vertical
- combustion timing, stop combustion timing, 99.99 / h / m / s accurate to 0.01h / m / s
Two flow meters
- 54.5g 113.4g 226.8g 340.2g 453.6g
With medical absorbent cotton.
Laboratory burner for Bunsen burner