AS1530.2 Flammability of MaterialsTest Apparatus
Building Material Radiant Panel Tester is designed according to AS/NZS1530.3;
The device heat samples via a gas radiant plate and calibrate with a heat flow meter. Test sample is placed in a vertical position, near the radiation plate, exposed in a clear area calibrated radiation flux.
Close to the pilot flame is assembled with the test sample, but not in contact with the test sample.
After ignition, it can record ignition time, flame propagation time, heat release integral, smoke Release, etc.
1. The heat flow meter-Design range 0~10k W/m², the accuracy of heat flow meter is ± 3%, repeatability is ± 0.5%.
2. Gas supply: with a valve, zero-pressure valve, tempering valves, solenoid valves, and a mixer, the mixed air and fuel gas supplied to the radiation plate.
3. All radiant panel combustion control system safety explosion-proof, check valve, cut off the gas solenoid valve prevents the gas reflux
4. The camera can observe a situation and save the test program (Optional)
5. Data acquisition system can store the data of ignition time, flame propagation time, heat release integral, smoke release, etc.
6. Radiation plate burner system is fully automated, with spark ignition and safety protection the system;
7. Labview control system, user-friendly, easy to operate, precise control;
8. Signal acquisition and processing module and the air volume control module circuit linked by a programmable logic controller;
9. 10kV spark ignition, with safety cease-fire devices.
10. Automatic ignition system; Automatic timing; Expire automatically turn off;
11. Window + Labview system to realize automatic test system
12. Equipped with audible alarm and alarm display function accidents.
13. The control box USB / RS232 serial port, external desktop/notebook computer operation control, free to print the test report.
14. Automatic smoke density calibration system.
1. The optical system comprising a light source color temperature is 2900 ± 100 K incandescent, light-receiving silicon photodiode with an optical path test shutter, 0% and 100%, to facilitate the use of calibration;
2. Imported light battery module measuring light attenuation. The system automatically calculates and generates a light transmittance curve translucent; printable Scribble
3. One button automatic and five-level (0,25%,50%,75%,100%) calibration system by computer.