|Power:||220V, 50HZ||Standards:||GB/T5023.1-2008, GB/T5023.2-2008|
|Dimensions:||50(L)x 50(W)x 150(H)cm||Test Voltage:||12V|
|Warranty:||1 Year||Dilivery Time:||15 Work Days|
vibration testing equipment,
button life testing machine
GB/T5023.1-2008Polyvinyl chloride insulated cables of rated voltages up to and including 450/750V load core test apparatus
It is mainly used for core breaking test of flexible wire.
|Dimensions||50(L)x 50(W)x 150(H)cm|
|the counter||0-9999 times|
|current circuit shutdown, alarm|
The weight is free to go downstairs 5 times from a certain height, and the core is broken.
1. Prepare the sample:
a. The test sample is about 3m long, and the two ends are peeled to expose the core.
2. Operation guide:
a. Install the sample:
(1) sandwiching the core end portion of the sample end on the upper terminal;
(2) Raise the sample a few times on the protective clamp and tighten the screw.
(3) The sample is re-clamped to the furniture for a few laps;
(4) Then tie the weight on the test height,
(5) Finally, the other end of the sample is clamped on the lower terminal (see Figure 2).
(1) Plug in the power cord;
(2) The regulation current is 0.1A;
(3) Hang the weight on the hook switch;
(4) Set the number of counts to a suitable value;
(5) Click the test, the weight is free to fall, complete a test, if the broken core alarm.
Contact Person: Sophia Su